Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 02-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
NIT Rourkela is one of the premier national level institutions for technical education in the country and is funded by the Government of India. Government of India has elevated the Regional Engineering College, Rourkela to a deemed university under the name of National Institute of Technology, Rourkela.The main objective of the Institute is to produce quality Engineers and Scientists in Graduate and Post-Graduate levels in various branches of Engineering and Science. The Institute is managed by the Board of Governors of National Institute of Technology (Rourkela) Society and vested with significant degree of administrative and financial autonomy. Government of India have recognized the Institute as a premier institution of repute and have developed it as a center of excellence under plan funding.The campus of the Institute consisting of the Institute buildings, halls of residence and staff colony is situated at the eastern end of Rourkela steel city, beyond Sector-1 over an area of 262 hectares of land provided by the Government of Orissa. It is a residential campus offering accommodation to faculty, staff and students. The campus has all the amenities for developing personal, social and academic skills of the student community.
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Nationals for the following Technical Assistant position on purely contract basis
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Technical Assistant
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Technical Assistant [Civil] (On contract)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Essential: First class Diploma in Civil Engineering with good academic record.
Desirable: Minimum 2 years of experience in site execution.
❖ Technical supervision of the ongoing Civil works.
❖ To assist the senior Engineer in preparation of measurement report of different contractors works.
❖ To check the quality of materials used by the agencies for various works.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor Grade II Pay Level (7th CPC) 10
- Assistant Professor Grade II Pay Level (7th CPC) 11
- Assistant Professor Grade I Pay Level (7th CPC) 12
- Associate Professor Pay Level (7th CPC) 13A2
- Professor Pay Level (7th CPC) 14A
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send the duly filled in application form in the prescribed format (enclosed) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 08/02/2021.
Email Id for sending filled in application form – email@example.com
Last Date of sending filled in and duly signed application form with all relevant documents – 08/02/2021
Publication of Scrutiny List on Institute Website – 12/02/2021
Date of Interview will be published along with scrutiny list.
- All Qualifications and Experience will be reckoned as on 08/02/2021.
- Diploma should have been awarded by a recognized University/ Institute.
- The position is purely contractual in nature and may be terminated at any time.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill the post advertised and to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- The payment per month is inclusive of all taxes, perquisite benefits, but subject to deduction of income tax at source as per law.
- Candidates may be posted and/or transferred to any department at any time during contract period at the discretion of the management.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence /interim inquiries will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Rourkela.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents in support of all the particulars mentioned in their application form regarding their educational qualification, experience and other claims as applicable at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the Interview.
- The scrutiny criteria may vary from the advertisement criteria with respect to the percentage of marks and experience of the applicant.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is On or before 08/02/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement For Technical Assistant (Civil) [On Contract]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.