Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 02-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI) is an autonomous institution founded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India in collaboration with Government of Madhya Pradesh in 1996 and It is promoted as Institute of National Importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017. IIM Indore is looking for dedicated and committed faculty members who believe in institution building and have passion for excellence. With the objectives of imparting high quality management education and training, the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India established Indian Institute of Management Indore as Institutions of Excellence. These Institutions are recognized as premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries. Situated atop a scenic hillock, the 193 acre campus of IIM Indore provides an ideal backdrop for contemplative learning. IIM Indore has the latest in teaching aids, rich learning resources, a strong IT backbone, state-of-the-art sports complex and hostels as well as contemporary infrastructure.
Online applications are invited for the position of Librarian. The minimum qualification, experience and other general terms and conditions are given hereunder:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Master’s degree in Library/Information/Documentation science with at least 55 percent marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
PhD in the above or allied discipline is desirable.
The applicant should have at least thirteen years of experience as Deputy Librarian in a University Library or eighteen years of experience as a college Librarian or equivalent professional experience.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate and will be decided only after the interview.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the Prescribed Format along with scanned copies of Qualification Certificates (One PDF file for all qualifications certificates as Annexure-1), Experience Certificate (One PDF file for all Experience certificates as Annexure-2) and Category/PwD certificate if applicable (One PDF file for Category and PwD certificates as Annexure-3) via email at email@example.com with super scribed subject as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LIBRARIAN” on or before February 24, 2021.
- Applications received after February 24, 2021 will not be entertained.
- Application without Prescribed Format and Annexures as mentioned in point no.1 will not be considered. The application is only to be sent through email on firstname.lastname@example.org. No other mode of application will be considered.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualification and experience requirements will not confer any right on the candidates for being called for Interview or/and their selection.
- Candidates not found suitable for the position may be considered for a lower position or on a lower pay scale or on an appropriate consolidated salary.
- The Institute reserves the right not to select anyone without assigning any reason.
- The Institute reserves the right to change/apply appropriate shortlisting criteria in case of large number of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Incomplete application without proper supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
- Application fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only) plus applicable GST which is non-refundable, is required to be paid online at “https://forms.eduqfix.com/iimindoreapplicationrecr/add”. The candidate has to provide a Qfix Reference Number of the Application fee in the prescribed Format after making the payment. Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PwD category and women candidates are exempted from paying application fee. While making payment please mention “1/2021” as Recruitment Number in the online payment portal.
- The position will remain open until filled.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before February 24, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement for Librarian
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.