Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 02-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
BML Munjal University (BMU), founded by the promoters of the Hero Group and mentored by Imperial College London, is a fully residential and co-educational university spread over 60 acres with State-of-the-Art infrastructure. The School of Engineering & Technology; School of Management; School of Economics and Commerce; School of Law of the university offer UG and PG programmes, namely B. Tech, MBA, BBA, BA LLB (H), BBA LLB (H), B. Com (H) and B. A. (Economics) (H) and PhD in all related domains and specialisations. The university is engaged in creating, preserving and imparting internationally benchmarked knowledge and skills to a diverse community of students from across the world. The vision is to nurture ethical leaders who are skilled, knowledgeable and have the life skills needed to lead organizations to success. The university has unique experiential-learning environment nurturing the spirit of inquiry, creativity, problem-solving, entrepreneurship and innovation; and promote hands-on and cross-disciplinary learning. Pedagogy includes live problems and case studies; industrial visits, internships, engagement in research projects, community activities and international immersion.
BMU is looking for applicants with a passion for teaching and research, who will be expected to teach UG and PG courses, guide Ph. D. students, conduct independent research and contribute to university service.
BMU invites applications for regular faculty positions at Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor levels in the following disciplines:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
Engineering and Technology: Data Sciences; Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning; Cyber Security and Cryptography; Operating Systems/System Programming; Algorithms and Data Structures; Theory of Computation/Compiler; Computer Networking; IoT Architecture/Cloud Architecture, Digital/Analog Communication, Signal Processing, Power Electronics; Mechatronics & Automation; Robotics
Management: Operations Management; Decision Sciences; Business Analytics; Business Oriented AI/ML; Finance including Quantitative Finance; Business Communication
Law and Liberal Arts: Criminal Law; Constitutional Law; Family Law; Sociology; Economics
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Teaching a combination of undergraduate and graduate courses in respective discipline(s) and cross-discipline areas
- Research leading to scholarly publications
- Student advising and mentoring, service to the university and business community.
- R & D and Consultancy, Incubation and Entrepreneurship
Qualification & Experience:
- Ph.D. and/or postdoctoral research in the respective and cross-discipline areas
- Effective pedagogic and communication skills
- Demonstrated scholarly academic and research achievements
- Prior teaching, research and industry experience
- Experience in Industrial consultancy, Executive education and Skill development
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
- Competitive and commensurate with education, qualification and experience
- On-campus accommodation, professional development allowance, start-up research grants, incentives for university services and health coverage
- IPR, Technology transfer and Incubation support
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Application form with Photograph and Curriculum Vitae alongwith details of all Publications, Projects, Articles & FDPs etc.
- Letter of Interest indicating significant contributions in teaching & research
- At least two references with full contact and email information (To be used for reference checks as a part of selection process)
- Three best Publications
- Start Date: March 2021/July 2021
Submit your applications to: email@example.com
The applications in the prescribed form along with annexures must be completed with full details of educational qualifications, teaching/research/industrial experience, list of publications (with reprints of the best three papers) along with the names and contact details of three referees. The application with the relevant annexures may be forwarded to:firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Teaching Faculty Recruitment Position
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org