Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 01-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
FOREFRONT School provides an excellent education to all students. Teachers and parents work together, creating a joyful and rigorous learning environment. Students will develop knowledge and skills in critical thinking, character, creativity, and wellness, so that they can become active change agents in their communities. FOREFRONT was launched in August 2020, and has served their first class of UKG and class 1 in a brand new, state of the art building in Kolluru, Andhra Pradesh.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Primary School Teacher
🎯 NUMBER OF POSITION
- Vacancy Positions Four (4) Numbers
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
1 year of teaching experience with either UKG, Class I, II level.
Teachers are responsible for promoting a warm and welcoming school culture driven by a love for learning. Reporting to the Principal, teachers are responsible for delivering high-quality, rigorous instruction that produces significant, quantifiable student growth and understanding. Teachers will aid in the establishment of curriculum and culture as they develop a world-class education program from the stages of vision to execution.
Each teacher will be responsible for ensuring that students have the opportunity to learn in an environment of joyful, excellent teaching. Teachers must also be committed to the school vision, while possessing the beliefs, character traits, and skills necessary to ensure student growth and achievement. Teachers will perform additional duties, as necessary, to ensure that all students are held to high expectations and contribute to the school’s overall community.
Responsibilities of a Teacher will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan a program of study and unit/weekly/daily lessons that, aligned with the school’s curriculum and that meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the students
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and is developmentally appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media consistent with best practices, specific content knowledge, and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved
- Implement, by instruction and action, the school vision, the ICSE curriculum, and instructional goals and objectives
- Utilize assessment tools to identify learning strengths and needs of every student, on a regular basis, for the purpose of intervention and/or acceleration toward academic standards
- Take necessary and reasonable precautions to assure safety in the classroom and the school for all students
- Maintain accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulations
- Implement all policies and rules involving student conduct
- Make provisions for being available to the students and to the parents for education-related purposes outside of the instructional day when required or requested to do so under reasonable terms
- Maintain professional relationships with colleagues
- Actively engage in all professional development opportunities
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Principal
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Hold valid teaching credentials and licensing
- Classroom teaching experience in an rural school setting
- Experience using data-driven instruction to achieve significant student academic growth
- Leadership experience
- Fluent in Telugu and English
- Outstanding instructional skills, including the ability to motivate and challenge students and maintain an orderly classroom
- Ability to adjust instructional strategies in order to reach year-end goals
- Receptiveness to feedback and a desire to continuously improve
- A strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement
- A belief that all students should be held to high standards and are capable of success
- A positive attitude and a drive for personal excellence
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ 10,000- ₹ 25,000 per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Online applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Primary School Teacher post. Eligible candidates may apply in Online applications along with resume, photo & copies of testimonials etc
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 98821 11333
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com