Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 31-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University of Jammu and Kashmir was founded in the year 1948. In the year 1969 it was bifurcated into two full-fledged Universities: University of Kashmir at Srinagar and University of Jammu at Jammu. The University of Kashmir is situated at Hazratbal in Srinagar. It is flanked by the world famous Dal Lake on its eastern side and Nigeen Lake on the western side. The Main Campus of the University spread over 247 acres of land is divided into three parts – Hazratbal Campus, Naseem Bagh Campus and Mirza Bagh Campus (serving residential purpose). Additional land has been acquired at Zakura near the main campus for further expansion of the University. The tranquil ambience of the Campus provides the right kind of atmosphere for serious study and research.
Applications on the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from the University website at www.kashmiruniversity.net are invited for engagement of Contractual Lecturers on academic arrangements in the following Departments/Campuses for the academic session 2021
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Contractual Lecturers
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Dean School of Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Dean School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences
- Dean School of Arts, Languages & Literature
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
1.Masters degree in any of the disciplines of Social Sciences or Languages with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in point scale where ever grading system is followed.
2.Good academic record with Ph.D in any discipline of Social Sciences or Languages.
3.Published research work of good quality on any aspect of Kashmiri Culture, History, Religion or Philosophy, preferably relevant to Reshi Movement/Spiritual/Tradition/Identity of Kashmir.
The candidates possessing NET/SET/Ph.D in the relevant subject/discipline with minimum of 55% marks at Post-graduate level are eligible to apply for the post
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E./M.Tech. in relevant field with first class or equivalent in any one degree.
- Department of Electrical Engineering B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering and M.E./M.Tech. in relevant field with first class or equivalent in any one degree.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering and M.E./M.Tech. in relevant field with first class or equivalent in any one degree.
- Department of Civil Engineering B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering and M.E./M.Tech. in relevant field with first class or equivalent in any one degree.
- Department of Computer Science Engineering B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering and M.E./M.Tech. in relevant field with first class or equivalent in any one degree.
- Chemistry M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET/SET or M.Sc. in Chemistry with Ph.D.
- Physics M.Sc. in Physics with NET/SET or M.Sc. in Physics with Ph.D.
- Mathematics M.A/M.Sc. in Mathematics with NET/SET or M.A/M.Sc. in Mathematics with Ph.D
- English M.Ain English with NET/SET or M.A. in English with Ph.D
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary of the appointees shall be paid on the basis of their qualification.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications on the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the University website at www.kashmiruniversity.netare invited for the engagement of contractual lecturers on Academic Arrangements in the Centre for Shaik-ul-Aalam Studies, University of Kashmir for academic year-2021.In this connection, application form complete in all respects and attached with relevant documents should be submitted in the office of Dean, School of Social Sciences at University Campus, Srinagar, by or before 15.02.2021
a) Candidates in their own interest are advised to be in touch with the Deans of the concerned Schools about the
date, venue and time of the interview.
b) Salary of the appointees shall be paid on the basis of their qualification
Applications on the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the University website at www.kashmiruniversity.net are invited for the engagement of contractual lecturers in the below mentioned subjects on Academic Arrangements for the session-2021for Institute of Technology, Zakura Campus.In this connection, application forms complete in all respects and attached with relevant documents should be submitted in the office of the concerned Dean of the Schools at University Campus/Zakura Campus, Srinagar by or before 15.02.2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15.02.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 (194) 227 2096
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
- Advertisement for the engagement of contractual lecturers in the various subjects/Disciplines on Academic Arrangements for the session-2021 for Institute of Technology, Zakura Campus
- Advertisement for engagement of Contractual Lecturers for the Academic Arrangement, Session-2021 in the Centre for Shaikh-ul-Aalam Studies, University of Kashmir
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org