Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 30-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat is to be a leading technical Institute not only at national level but also at International level for imparting training to manpower as per the needs of technology. It is also envisaged to provide the necessary infrastructure to take up research work and to provide the mechanism to interact with industries effectively. This Institute was established in 1961 as one of the RECs for imparting technical education in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. In the year 1983-84 the Under Graduate programmes in Electronics Engineering was introduced and in the year 1988-89 the UG programmes in Computer Engineering and Production Engineering was started. In the year 1995-96, UG programme in Chemical Engineering was introduced. In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, the Central Government on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared the Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology (SVREC), Surat to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat with status of “Deemed University” with effect from 4th December 2002. The Institute has been granted the status of ‘Institute of National Importance’ w.e.f. Aug. 15, 2007. At present, the Institute is offering Six UG Programmes, Eighteen PG Programmes and Three M.Sc. Five Years Integrated Programme including doctoral programme in all above branches.
Online Written Test / Interview is scheduled for the post of Teaching Assistant on purely ad-hoc basis in Electronics Engineering Department on 20/02/2021 (Saturday).
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Assistant
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Digital Electronics
- Electronics System Design
- VLSI Design and Embedded System
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Candidates with Ph.D. qualification are required to apply for the post(s) in the case of Electronics Engineering Department. The applications from the candidates possessing M.Tech. qualification will not be considered by the Electronics Engineering Department.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in M. Tech / M.E.(Engg.) for Engineering discipline with Good Academic Record Rs.45,000/-
- Ph. D. (in appropriate branch) and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in M. Tech / M.E.(Engg.) for Engineering discipline with Good Academic Record Rs.60,000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Last date of submitting Online Application 16/02/2021 through email at firstname.lastname@example.org prescribed format in single PDF with all SELF ATTESTED certificates with subject line “Interview for Teaching Assistant”
18/02/2021 (Friday) on the Institute website.
- The appointment will be on purely adhoc basis till July, 2021.
- The candidates must submit the completed application form and the self attested copies of all necessary certificate, semester wise mark sheets, testimonials, etc as single PDF.
- The original certificates must be produced at the time of joining.
- Candidates have to fill-up application form provided on Institute website. Application on plain paper or incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications does not entitle the candidate for selection.
- The institute reserves the rights to fill or not to fill the posts (s) advertised.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of submitting Online Application 16/02/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement for the Posts of Teaching Assistants (Purely on Ad-hoc Basis) in Electronics Engineering Department.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.