Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 27-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
St. Vincent Pallotti was a Catholic priest who founded the society of the Catholic Apostolate (SAC), commonly known as the Pallottines, around 150 years ago. Born on April 21, 1795, Pallotti was canonized in 1963. His commitment to his apostolate led him to start orphanages, night schools and technical institutions that exist even today. Besides, he had special compassion for prisoners, soldiers and the sick. He was also the spiritual director of several Roman Colleges. The society founded by Pallotti has numerous institutions in 46 countries across the globe. In India, the Pallottines have premier educational as well as institutions of higher learning in Maharashtra, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Jharkhand, Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. The Nagpur Pallottine Society, which manages St. Vincent Pallotti College of Engineering & Technology, is a part of this International Society.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- First Year Engineering – Mathematics I/II/III
- First Year Engineering – Basic Civil Engineering / Engineering Mechanics
- First Year Engineering – Basic Electrical Engineering / Advanced Electrical Engineering
- First Year Engineering – Communication Skills / Ethical Science / Functional English
- First Year Engineering – Computational Skill
- First Year Engineering – Engineering Chemistry / Material Chemistry
- First Year Engineering – Engineering Physics / Applied Physics
- B.E. In Civil Engineering
- B.E. In Computer Engineering
- B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- B.E. In Information Technology
- B.E. In Mechanical Engineering
- M. Tech In CAD/CAM
- M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Engineering and Technology
For Engineering Subjects :- BE/B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or quivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech.
For Science and Humanities Subjects :- A Master’s degree with First Class or equivalent in a relevant subject and, must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET / SET.
1) BE/B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or quivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech.
2) At least total 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals.
3) Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 2 years shall be Post Ph.D. experience.
1) Ph. D. degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch.
2) Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor.
3) At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals AICTE approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D. guided as Supervisor UGC / Co- supervisor till the date of eligibility of promotion.
At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals AICTE approved list of journals till the date of eligibility of promotion.
1) For the Candidates from Industry Profession the experience shall be at managerial level equivalent to Professor grade is required.
2) (i) Working experience in public sector undertaking is preferred. However private sector can also be considered provided the Industry has a successful continuous standing of at least 10 years.
(ii) The experience can be considered only after production of certificate ( experience) issued by competent authority.
(iii) The area of opration of Industry shall be related to the relevant field of discipline.
(iv) The experience certificate shall include work profile, designation and duration of service.
(v) 50 % of the total service rendered in industries shall be considered as an equivalent to teaching experience provided total experience is at least 10 years and above.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As per UGC, AICTE and State Govt. rules
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 08-02-2021 alongwith a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
Those who are in employment shall route their applications through their parent employer, furnishing an advance copy of the same to the Principal. However, it shall be binding for the applicant to furnish the ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the parent employer on or before the date of interview.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 08-02-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 – 7743979315
+91 – 9423683433
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post (s) of Assistant Professor (S), Associate Professor(S) And Professor(S)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com