Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 26-01-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas. Established in 2008, the institute has grown to be recognized as one of the most promising young institutions for education and research in India. Governed by the able leadership of a distinguished Board of Governors and equipped with highly qualified and accomplished faculty members, the institute has, in a short span of time, established a strong research culture, focused research groups, and innovative education programs. The institute is accredited ‘A’ grade by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and has been accorded 12-B status by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The institute has its permanent campus in Okhla with start of the art infrastructure and modern facilities. The Institute is moving forward as a community and is firmly on the path to, sustainability and transformation, and thus becoming a globally respected and recognized institution. The management is committed to achieving certain goals to create an environment wherein intellectually capable, innovative and entrepreneurial professionals are nurtured and trained to work unceasingly to serve the nation and society.
Online applications are invited for the following position at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology-Delhi (IIITD), a State University established by an Act of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Manager (Student Affairs)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The employment to the above post will be full-time, Regular (initially on a Contract for 5 years and renewable as per Institute guidelines.)
Desirable: Working experience in a University/Education or Research Institution of repute on a regular scale.
Post Graduate in any discipline with 55 % marks and (a) 3 years’ relevant experience at the Pay Level-8 of 7th Pay Commission Matrix or equivalent approx. monthly CTC of Rs. 81,000/- (monthly salary drawn) for those working in a private setup or (b) 5 years’ relevant experience at the Pay Level-7 of 7th Pay Commission Matrix or equivalent approx. monthly CTC of Rs. 77,000/- (monthly salary drawn) for those working in a private setup.
- To work closely with the Dean of Student Affairs and faculty coordinators for all related domains of student affairs activities.
- To provide administrative support to all student issues related to non-academic activities.
- Managing admin staff, JM’s and other resources of the institute.
- Streamlining and documenting of activities related to the student affairs section.
- To assist the DoSA/Faculty coordinators in conduct and constitution of the student council, clubs, committees through fair elections and representations.
- To ensure allocation and management of hostel rooms as per the policy of the institute during new academic sessions and breaks.
- Preparation of reports and keep a track of the student activity calendar for timely completion of the tasks.
- To ensure settlement of bills raised by the clubs, committees and other events.
- Participation in the various Institute level committees, management of records & systems.
- Ensure student facilities like mess, café and medical facilities at the institute with faculty coordinators.
- Ensure assistance to students in the preparation of annual budgets for the clubs and committees.
- To support and assist in the planning and coordination of sports activities, institute tech and cultural events.
- To enhance student participation in different activities related to Technical, Cultural and areas of interest groups of the students.
- To coordinate requirements with other departments for various activities of the students and other responsibilities assigned from time to time by the DoSA.
- Any other responsibility assigned from time to time by the Institute.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Pay Level (7th PC) 56,100/-
Monthly CTC (Approx.) Rs. 1,18,000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates shall apply online on: www.iiitd.ac.in/careers/staff. The last date for applying online is February 08, 2021 by 5 PM. Incomplete application, without payment proof or will be summarily rejected.
Candidates (Other than SC, ST, PWD, Internal candidates) are required to pay a nonrefundable application fee of Rs.118/- (Rupees One Hundred and Eighteen only) through online mode.
- Candidate/s fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through IIIT-Delhi website: www.iiitd.ac.in under Career section against the advertised position/s.
- Only one email Id can be registered for one position. Please note that shortlisted candidates will be informed for further recruitment process via registered email Id only.
- You should have passport size photograph and signature in JPEG/PNG format ready before filling the form.
- The candidate/s should ensure that the details entered in online application are correct.
- Please write “NA” in transaction ID of payment details for any “Teaching Fellow” position.
- Payment of Rs. 118 can be done from payment portal. Click Here. Please select “Job Application Fee for Manager(Student Affairs) Jan 2021” head from the dropdown.
General Information and Conditions:
- Age limit: The maximum age limit is 40 years. Age limit does not apply to the internal candidates.
- Appointment to the post will be on contract for a period of up to five years, which shall be renewed based on performance (annually and at the end of 5 years) for continuation of their services as per the Institute’s regulations. The age of retirement is 60 years.
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for interview. In this regard the decision of the Institute/ Screening Committee will be final and no request in this regard for reconsideration etc. will be entertained through any means.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for interviews through e-mails only.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of age, qualification and experience, etc.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Eligibility of a candidate to the post will not automatically mean that he/she will be shortlisted and called for interview. No request in this regard will be entertained for review etc.
- The selected candidates will be expected to join within one month from the date of Offer of Appointment.
- A person working in Govt. Organization/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs etc. will be required to produce the No Objection Certificate at the time of interview or should send his/ her application through proper channel.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for applying online is February 08, 2021 by 5 PM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📧 JOB APPLICATION FORM
📠 PHONE NUMBER
91-11-26907400-7404 (5 lines)
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.