Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TRAINER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. Chandigarh University has been awarded the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Chandigarh University has become the only private university in India to bag A+ grade in the first cycle of the accreditation process and has also become the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC. Also, ranked among Asia’s best and fastest growing universities, CU has coupled the experience of top industry leaders and renowned academicians and fosters a worldly approach. Wide spectrum of programs paired with flexibility, experiential learning and interdisciplinary orientation emancipate our students to explore their interests and pursue fulfilling careers. At CU we are grooming students to be socially sensitive through intellectually challenging and contemporary diverse culture.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Soft Skills Trainer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Design effective training programs.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Select and book venues.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor students performance and response to training
Desired Candidate Profile
- Very Good communication skills
- Graduation is Must
- Proven experience as trainer
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Power-point).
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications along with copies of all relevant certificates and documents should submit through online Application. Interview dates will be informed to eligible candidates. Salary will be fixed as per the experience and is negotiable.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
- Soft Skill Trainer Opening with Chandigarh University
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.