Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 21-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
★ K J Somaiya Institute of Management
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Riidl Academy is leading the way to reinvent Design education through its 4 year undergraduate program – Bachelor of Design. Our Program empowers students to build relevant solutions leveraging Design Thinking philosophy that focuses on User Experience and Business viability. Distinctiveness of our program lies in leveraging our foundation in the Global Innovation ecosystem built over the years at riidl coupled with the multidisciplinary academic experience at Somaiya Vidyavihar University.
The Somaiya Vidyavihar Complex was founded in 1959 by late Shri K.J. Somaiya (1902-1999). Endowed with a sharp business acumen, a balanced perspective and a social bent of mind, Karamshibhai set up the Somaiya Trust in 1953 for furthering his dream of shaping young minds through quality education. For this purpose he bought a large area of land at Ghatkopar, then considered to be distant, meagrely populated.In just five decades it has grown into a large educational complex with 34 institutions catering to diverse fields of education such as Humanities, Engineering, Education, Medicine, Management, Pure Sciences and Mass Communication, with more than 39000+ Students and 3000+ Faculties and staff on a throbbing 65 acre campus!
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Coordinator in Alumni Relations
🎯 JOB DESCRIPTION
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the office including maintaining a calendar of appointments and events
• Composes and prepares correspondence which could at times be confidential
• Communicates, on behalf of the Alumni Relations Office with Faculty, Staff, Alumni & Students
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach to ensure timely completion
• Responsible for coordinating and ensuring the updation of database regularly with the assistance of the student ALCOM team
• Updation on social media of all information that needs to be shared with Alumni
• Effective and on time communication to both internal stake holders and alumni on all matters
• Liaison with external and internal vendors for successful outcomes from events conducted
• Generate reports for various accreditation standards
• Address alumni grievances
• Manage inventory & book-keeping
• Provide support for organization and execution of events as and when necessary
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Experience in event planning in a related field is beneficial
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in office administration
- Excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and adhere to schedules on multiple projects
- Must be well versed with MS Office products as well as usage of social media
- Basics of accounting and bookkeeping.
- Requisite Qualification: Preferably Post Graduate, Minimum Graduate.
- Requisite Experience: 1-3 years relevant work experience
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ 30 to 35K Per Month
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
We are accepting only online applications. Apply on somaiya.edu/en/career
The candidates whose credentials match the criteria may send CV on or before 25-Jan-2021 with recent passport size photograph and duly filled in application along with required enclosures sent through the following online Application.
Somaiya Vidyavihar University, Vidyavihar East, Mumbai 400077, India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for receiving applications is 25-Jan-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Coordinator – Alumni Relations
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.