Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 21-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE, (BITS PILANI) K.K. BIRLA GOA CAMPUS– NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, (BITS Pilani) is an Institution declared as Deemed to be University under Sec. 3 of the UGC Act in 1964 and is a renowned science and technology institute. It is located in Pilani, Rajasthan, India. In addition to Pilani, BITS Pilani has campuses in Dubai, Goa, and Hyderabad. The Campus, in keeping with the tradition of innovation and creativity, has given a state-of-the-art touch to the infrastructure of the entire institute without diminishing in the least, the natural beauty of Goa, surrounding its Campus. Spacious Labs State of art Classrooms with soundproof acoustics, modern furniture, computer labs with Internet facility and Library define the infrastructural counters of the institution.Goa is a well-known and popular hotspot on the tourist map of India and the world. The name immediately brings to one’s mind the lush green meadows, hills and valleys, the sea and its attractive beaches. This charm and beauty sets the right ambience for BITS, Pilani K K Birla Goa Campus, an Institute of excellence in Technology and Sciences.
BITS Pilani, K. K. Birla Goa Campus invites applications for the position of Engineer – Network. The position details are as follows
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Engineer – Network
🎯 ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
• Managing the networking environment by executing system configuration & installation and documenting & enforcing system standards.
• Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
• Understanding potential impacts to processes and systems across organization and factor these into solutions.
• Securing all hardware and software required for network solutions or supervising network administrator tasked with securing all hardware and software.
• Securing network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
• Planning out network installation and / or upgrading project, assigning milestone tasks to support personnel and meet company deadlines for full implementation, including network and user station set-ups and permissions, installation of all software and end-user security.
• Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information and managing projects.
• Any other responsibility assigned by the Faculty In-Charge from time to time
• Should have a strong understanding of voice and data networks, including but not limited to Cisco Catalyst Series Switches, Cisco Router, VoIP and Firewall.
• Should be an expert at Cisco and other network OEM proprietary configuration and troubleshooting.
• Should be knowledgeable in various network technologies, services and protocols.
• Should possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presentation skills.
• Should have analytical and organizational skills.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / MCA with minimum 8 years’ experience OR BCA with minimum 12 years’ experience.
Candidate should have career expertise / experience with large-scale LAN / WAN environments. Candidates with experience in the educational sector will be preferred.
Desirable: Certifications in CCNA, CCNP, CCNP wireless
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Suitable candidate will be placed in Level 8 with a minimum pay of Rs. 47,600/- per month respectively, plus DA and other benefits as per Institute Norms.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications in the prescribed format (refer Employment Application Form) may be submitted along with copies of the testimonials to the office of Dean, Administration within 26-Jan-2021 or it may be emailed to email@example.com within the due date.
For detailed position Job Description & Last date of application, please refer to the institute website www.bitsgoa.ac.in -> careers -> non-academic positions -> Goa Campus.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 26-Jan-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 0832 2580106
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.