Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 17-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University is located in a rural area in co-existence with natural environment. It aims at empowering the youth of Jharkhand with vocational and skill development training, besides the teaching of traditional subjects, train them as a cultured citizen and prepare them for employment/selfemployment. The University is also very much desirous to assist and encourage the poor and meritorious students in getting higher education in the campus. Our attempt will be to prepare the students for their holistic personality development through inculcating leader’s quality & responsibility.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- TEACHING POSTS
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- SKILL DEPARTMENT POSTS FOR PAN INDIA
- Deputy Director
- HR (F)
- Project Manager
- Office Assistant
- Counsellor (F)
- Receptionist (F)
- Assessor & Trainer (Certified) All Sector Skill Council of India : Agriculture, Apparels, Automotive, Beauty & Wellness, BFSI, Capital Goods, Construction, Electronics, Food Processing. Green Jobs, Handicraft & Carpet, Healthcare, It/Ites, Logistic, Media & Entertainments, Mining, Power, Retail, Security, Sports, Telecom, Textile, Tourism & Hospitality and other
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Arts – All Subjects
- Management – All Branches
- Engineering – CS, ECE, EEE, CE, ME
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science – BCA, MCA
- Physical Education
- GYM & Swimming
- Art & Craft
- Music, Dance – State Wise
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Hotel Management
- Tour & Travel Management
- Multimedia & Animation Designer
- Agricultural Science
- Library Science
- Pharmacy & Paramedical
- Software Engineer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
SKILL DEPARTMENT POSTS FOR PAN INDIA
• Qualification, Experience & Reservation shall be as per the norms of Skill Department / Slate Government
• Qualification, Experience & Reservation shall be as per the norms of UGC / Stale Govt. / Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
• Communication Skills in English and knowledge of computer is essential for all posts.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- SKILL DEPARTMENT POSTS FOR PAN INDIA Salary as per the norms of Skill Department / State Government
- TEACHING POSTS Salary as per norms of UGC / State Government
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications will be accepted by E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Venue : Corporate Office New Delhi – 1“ Floor, Block D. Balaji Estate, 8 Guru Ravidass Marg. Kalkaji, Near Govindpuri Metro Station. New Delhi – 110019. Contact No.: 011 – 45063099, 9971804395, 9871866582 No TA / DA is applicable.
SKILL DEPARTMENT POSTS FOR PAN INDIA
Written Exam & Interview : 23-01-2021
Written Exam Time : 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
Interview Time : 12.30 PM to 5.00 PM
TEACHING POSTS Only Written Exam : 23-01-2021 Time: 12.30 PM To 2.30 PM
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk in Interview on 23-01-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
011 – 45063099, 9971804395, 9871866582
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com