Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 15-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University has over 150 affiliated colleges. The role of the University is in prescribing courses of study and conducting examinations and issuing certificates. The day-to-day administration of these institutions is not under the purview of the University. However, these institutions form a major part of the University. Of these 60 are Arts and Science colleges. There are 2 Law colleges, 17 Engineering Colleges, 9 MBA/MCA Colleges, 37 Teacher Training Colleges, 4 Medical Colleges, 4 Ayurveda colleges, 2 Homeopathy Colleges, one Siddha Medical College, 3 Dental colleges, 10 Nursing Colleges, 4 Pharmacy Colleges, 2 Fine Arts Colleges, and a Music College. The University also has a National College of Physical Education affiliated to it. The total number of students in these colleges crosses 84,000.
Online applications are invited from candidates having qualifications prescribed by the UGC for appointment as lecturer on contract basis in West Asian Studies under the Department of Islamic Studies, University of Kerala, Kariavattom for a period of 11 (eleven) months.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- West Asian Studies under the Department of Islamic Studies
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Good Academic records with at least 55% of marks in Masters Degree in Islamic History from a recognized University
Good Academic records with at least 55% of marks in Masters Degree in Sociology with PhD in West Asian Studies
Good Academic records with at least 55% of marks in Masters Degree in International Relations with PhD in West Asian Studies .
- Candidates besides fulfulling the above qualification should have cleared the NET/JRF in the subjects concerned conducted by the UGC .
- Candidates with proficiency in the languages of the region, preferably Arabic and trade and economy with special focus on energy sources in the Gulf region will be preferred.
- A relaxation of 5% marks at Masters Degree Level shall be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and to the Ph.D Degree holders who had been awarded their Masters Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
- Candidates who had been awarded their Ph.D Degree in accordance with UGC Regulations 2009 (Minimum standards and -procedure for award of Ph.D Degree) shall be exempted from the requirement of NET qualification.
Teaching ,Research and or Professional Experience in reputed organization
⦁ Publication in Approved Journals
⦁ Paper presentation in National or International Seminars/Conferences.
Age: Age not more than 40 years as on 01.12.2020. A relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed by 5 years in respect of candidated belonging to SC/ST categories and 3 years in respect of OBC candidates.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
A consolidated Pay of Rs. 35,000/- (Rupees Thirty five thousand only) per month.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Mode of submitting application : Candidates should apply online, by logging on to www.recruit.keralauniversity.ac.in
Rs. 275/- (SC/ST-Rs. 120/-) remittance through online payment only while submitting application.
- All the candidates should have a valid E-mail ID. All the communications including the MEMO for the interview/appointment order/rejection memo etc.will be sent through E-mail only.
- Candidates should produce all the certificates\documents (including marklists) in original along with self attested copies at the time of interview.
- Those candidates who possess the Masters Degree other than from the University of Kerala should produce the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the University of Kerala at the time of interview.
- No need to send hard copy of the application to the University.
- For any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for submitting application:.20.01.2021.5 P M.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
047 1 -2308303, 9847678407
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Online applications are invited from candidates having qualifications prescribed by the UGC for appointment as lecturer on contract basis in West Asian Studies under the Department of Islamic Studies, University of Kerala, Kariavattom
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.