Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 14-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The DPS Society is a non-profit, non proprietary educational body widely recognised for its progressive approach and commitment to excellence. Distinction and diversity are the twin hallmarks of their philosophy and educational leadership and scholarly achievement, its mission.Almost all the DPS Schools whether they are in India or abroad are affiliated to CBSE which is the largest educational board in the country.Thus Delhi Public School is a trusted name in quality education. Learning at this School is viewed as an exclusive experience, which is not only about gaining knowledge, but also about shaping character and life skills, involving a holistic approach to developing the kind of people our children will become.
We invite applications from trained and experienced Graduates and Post Graduates with good academic record, fluency in English, excellent communication skills and proven ability in co-curricular activities with a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience preferably in CBSE schools for the following positions:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teachers PGTS
- Trained Graduate Teachers TGTs
- Physical Education
- Art & Craft: Fine Arts, Visual Arts or Equivalent Diploma.
- Co-Curricular Activities: Vocal Music (Indian, Classical, Western), Dance (Indian, Classical, Western), Instrument-Synthesizer, Guitar, Drum, Violin
- Full Time Coaches: Lawn Tennis, Cricket, Basket Ball, Football, Swimming
- Counsellor/Special Educator
- Marketing Manager
- Lab Assistants
- Technical Assistant (IT)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PRTs, TGTs & PGTS: English, Hindi, Bengali, Mathematics, Computer Science, EVS, Sanskrit, Bench, German, SST, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics.
- Lab Assistants: Physics/ Chemistry / Biology or Physics/ Chemistry / Mathematics
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- REQUIRES EXPERIENCED TEACHERS ON PRT, TGT AND PGT SCALES Applications are invited from trained and experienced Graduates and Post Graduates with good academic record, fluency in English, excellent communication skills and proven ability in co curricular activities with minimum 5 years teaching experience preferably in CBSE schools for the following posts:
- Montessori: Trained Graduates for Nursery and Prep Classes.
- PRTs, TGTs & PGTS: Graduates, Post Graduates with B. Ed, (NCTE approved college) to teach English, Hindi, Bengali, Mathematics, Computer Science, EVS, Sanskrit, Bench, German, SST, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics.
- Librarian: B. Lib/Tvl. Lib degree with fluency in English and working knowledge of Computer.
- Physical Education: Graduate/Post Graduate in PhysicaVSports Education.
- Art & Craft: Graduate/Post Graduate in Fine Arts, Visual Arts or Equivalent Diploma.
- Co-Curricular Activities: B. Mus/M. Mus or Equivalent Diploma in Vocal Music (Indian, Classical, Western), Dance (Indian, Classical, Western), Instrument-Synthesizer, Guitar, Drum, Violin
- Full Time Coaches: Lawn Tennis, Cricket, Basket Ball, Football, Swimming with experience and achievements at the State/National Levels with proficiency in English.
- Counsellor/Special Educator: Post Graduate in Psychology/Child Development with specialisation in Special Education for differentially abled students and minimum 5 years experience in counselling school students.
- Marketing Manager: MBA in marketing with 5 years experience in similar field.
- Accountant: B. Com with proficiency in Tally (ERP 9) and GST.
- Nurse: Degree/Diploma in Nursing with minimum 5 years experience.
- Lab Assistants: B. Sc with Physics/ Chemistry / Biology or Physics/ Chemistry / Mathematics with minimum 3 years experience.
- Technical Asst. (IT): Graduate with Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking with 5 years experience in similar field.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ PAY SCALE & PERKS AS PER SIXTH PAY COMMISSION (Central Govt Rules)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Bishnupur, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications with complete Bio Data, Telephone numbers. Address and a Passport size photograph should be mailed or sent by post to Campus address within seven days of issuing of this advertisement. Email Id: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates only will be intimated shortly about the date and venue of the interview.
Applications with complete Bio Data, Telephone numbers, address and a passport size photograph should be mailed to : firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within seven days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
2498 1044/45/46/47, 7044066021,9330909983,7797866021/22
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org