Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 13-01-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. The primary motive of BITS is to “train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information”. The Institute is a dream come true of its founder late Mr G.D.Birla – an eminent industrialist, a participant in Indian freedom struggle and a close associate of the Father of Indian Nation late Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi). What started in early 1900s as a small school, blossomed into a set of colleges for higher education, ranging from the Humanities to Engineering until 1964 when all these colleges amalgamated to culminate into a unique Indian University of International standing. This university was christened as the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, known to many as BITS, Pilani.
Applications are invited for filling up of the position at BITS Pilani and the details are mentioned
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Deputy Chief Medical officer.
- Vet Incharge -Animal House
- Research Associate (PDF) -Biology
- Manager Training-Placements
- Technical Assistant -Central Analytical Laboratory
- Placement Officer
- Sr. Technician Biology
- Sr. Technician Central Analytical Laboratory
- Technician – EEE
- Technician – Physics
- Office Assistant – Research Support Office
- Office Assistant -Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship
- Office Assistant -General Administration Unit
- Junior Technician-Workshop
- Chowkidhars -Hostel
🌟 PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Deputy Chief Medical Officer
To provide efficient and effective Medical and Health services to employees, families, students and guests and analyze, diagnose and prevent Health Problems. Provide information on Health and hygiene and conduct awareness programmes, organize Medical
camps & comply with the statutes as applicable and build a team with commitment and high morale.
- Plan and provide appropriate out- patient, in- patient & emergency medical care in time.
• Responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of patient care to the employees and their families, students, guests and develop highest evidence based clinical and professional standards. Also responsible for proper maintenance of health records.
• Handling emergency medical situations along with other Medical officers and ensuring safety and security of patients/guests on a 24X7 basis.
- Plan and manage the Administration of Medical Centre consisting of Pharmacy, Lab, Wards etc.
• Ensure and maintain teamwork and co-operation within the team and be the overall in charge of the Medical Centre
• To keep abreast of new developments, skills, technology, and current literature in order to initiate and respond to changes in technology and the work environment
• Conduct periodical progress and participate in the review meetings of the Medical Centre.
- Plan & Conduct Specialist Health Camps in coordination with Super Specialty Hospitals based on the need.
- Conversant with all the relevant acts, rules and regulations of the Institute and government orders that may be in force from time to time and their implementation.
• Ensure Pre-employment health checkups for all new joinees as per Institute norms
• Ensure Health Checkups for students as per Institute norms
• Compliance to Bio-medical waste disposable standards
• Compliance to Institute Medical Policy
• Identify Occupational Health Risks and ensure mitigation by periodical checks
- Promote Wellness through Preventive Health Care initiatives
• Work towards mitigating of Health Risks by developing and tracking Health Index
- Responsible for preparing the Budget Estimates and effective utilization of allocated budget of the Medical Centre every year.
• Proven expertise in handling Recruiters on Campus & leading the Interactions and Communication with them.
• Managing the entire logistics associated with campus hiring in terms of hospitality, guest relations, interviews, Labs, tests etc.
• Coordinate with various departments and make sure the interview processes are conducted in a smooth fashion without any escalations from Recruiters.
• Manage all student related activities from Job posting, Applications, managing the Placement Automation system, database of students etc.
• Handle all MIS related data pertaining to students of previous batches and current batches.
• Assist the Placement Manager in smooth functioning of the Placement Unit by streamlining student interactions, Faculty meetings, scheduling of all other meetings within the institute.
• Assist the Sr. Placement Manager in preparing the Placement Calendar for the entire year and scheduling companies on campus and lead all communication related to Recruiters.
• Manage offer letters and all data pertaining to students & Recruiters across degrees & departments.
• Give reliable information to companies; sharing student’s tracker, participation, process schedule, logistic & campus drive arrangements
• Manage all vendors and ensure timely release of payments to all Vendors.
• Maintain cordial relationship with all stakeholders of the Institute from respective Departments to Accounts, AUGST, AGSRD, GAD and SWD.
Training & Development
• Identify training and development needs of B.E & M.E students through personal interaction, Recruiter feedback, Departmental feedback and Placement faculty.
• Customize training & development programmes based on the needs of the Students and market expectation.
• Working in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as Recruiters, Placement Unit, Departments.
• Conduct baseline assessment & Psychometric assessment, draw out a training strategy for the students to make them more employable or meet their career aspirations.
• Considering the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development;
• Conducting periodic assessments pre and post interventions and make progress/improvement chart.
• Design and develop in-house Newsletter, training materials and handouts.
• Managing the delivery of training and development programmes, and monitoring and reviewing the students through questionnaires and discussions with managers, feedback from Recruiters and or placement statistics.
• Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met; Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
• Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages;
• Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Ability to operate a computer with working knowledge of MS Office and relevant programs applicable to the role.
Deputy Chief Medical Officer
MBBS with 8-10 years of experience
• Should not be above 55 years of age as on December 31, 2020.
• A Graduate in any discipline and preferably not more than 30 years of age. Work Experience and Skills required:
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar environment or from Preferably from Campus Placement background or related to placements.
• Willing to work on extended timings based on the campus drives and requirements of the placement units
Training & Development
• Master Degree, preferably MBA graduate / Training & Development Certification Work Experience and Skills required:
• 8-10 years of experience in a similar environment.
Deputy Chief Medical officer MBBS with 8-15 years post-qualification experience in similar role
Vet Incharge -Animal House MVSc/BVSc with 2-3 years of experience with management of small animal facility. Expert in animal handling, pathology and animal surgeries. Documentation as per the guidelines of CPCSEA
Research Associate (PDF) -Biology Ph.D.in life sciences with 4 years of post Ph.D. experience in R&D / academic institutions.The candidate will be responsible for about 40% core research activities, 20% for scientific logistics (grant writing, lab and grant management etc.), 20% with Ph.D. scholars (support for young researchers) and rest 20% in academic engagement. The candidate will be creating an enabling environment so that the research, teaching and training activities can continue without any hindrance.
Manager Training-Placements Master Degree, preferably MBA / Training & Development Certification Degree. Willing to travel on need basis to all the BITS Campuses.
Technical Assistant -Central Analytical Laboratory M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry or allied discipline with 5 years of experience in handling high-end equipment like NMR, Single crystal XRD etc., is desirable. Knowledge about XRD (X-Ray Diffraction), SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope), DSC (differential Scanning Calorimeter) and other major instruments used for material characterization. Familiar with Analysis of spectral data using 1HNMR, HPLC, LCMS, GCMS, IR
Placement Officer Graduate with 3-5 years of campus Placements experience. Willing to work on extended timings based on the campus drives and requirements of the placement unit. Age less than 30 years.
Sr. Technician Biology Post Graduate (MSc for 2 years)/Graduate (BSc Hons.) in Life Sciences. 3-5 years of experience working in a bioscience research lab. The Candidate will be assisting the entire team in research, academic and administrative related tasks, coordinating with vendors and other departments in the institute.
Sr. Technician Central Analytical Laboratory M.Sc/Graduate. in Physics, Chemistry or allied discipline with 3 years of relevant experience. Conduct tests, and analyses using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical and
chemical separation techniques, vapour sorption analysis and microscopy. Handling high-end equipment like NMR,
Single crystal XRD etc., is desirable.
Technician-Chemical Diploma / Degree in Chemical Engineering. 3-5 years of Experience as Lab Technician preferably in similar environment. Setting up equipment for laboratory courses. Trouble shooting of lab equipment. Helping in operating equipment in research labs. Handling instruments like GC, HPLC, GPC etc. Helping in purchase of equipment.
Technician – EEE Diploma/ Degree in EEE/ECE/ Instrumentation. 3-5 years of Experience as Lab Technician preferably in similar environment. To handle various labs such as, Digital Signal processing, Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics, Microelectronics, Communication systems, VLSI Architecture, CAD for IC Design, FPGA Lab, Analog & Digital VLSI Design, Analog IC Design, Advanced VLSI Design, Reconfigurable Computing, Digital Design Microprocessor &Interfacing, Coding theory and Practice, IC Fabrication, Internet of Things, EMF & Microwave Engg, Signals and Systems. Setting up equipment for laboratory courses . Troubleshooting of lab equipment. Helping in operating equipment in research labs. Helping in the purchase of equipment
Technician – Physics Degree/ PG in Physics with 3-5 years of Experience as Lab Technician preferably in reputed educational institutions. Setting up equipment for laboratory courses. Trouble shooting of lab equipment. Helping in operating equipment in research labs. Helping in purchase of equipment.
Office Assistant – Research Support Office Graduate with min. 3 -5 yrs. exp. In similar role in an academic
institution. Good communication skills Drafting, liaison with divisions, good knowledge of basic accounting, and MS office
Office Assistant -Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship Graduate with min. 3 -5 yrs. exp. In similar role in an academic institution. Good communication skills Drafting, liaison with divisions, knowledge of basic accounting, and MS office.
Office Assistant -General Administration Unit Graduate with min 3 -5 yrs. exp. In similar role in an academic institution. Good communication skills Drafting, liaison with divisions, knowledge of basic accounting, and MS office.
Junior Technician-Workshop ITI/Diploma in Mechanical with 2- 3 years of relevant experience. Experience with operation of conventional and advanced machines such as CNC Turning, CNC Milling Machines, EDM wire cut, Power Press & ECM Equipment.
Chowkidhars -Hostel SSC with 2-3 year relevant experience. Ensure safety and security of students and hostel premises. To ensure housekeeping and cleaning of the premises . Responsible for addressing medical emergencies of all students.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Deputy Chief Medical officer Level 13 (Entry Pay Rs 123,100 Pay )
- Vet Incharge -Animal House Level 8 (Entry Pay 47,600)
- Research Associate (PDF) -Biology 94,000/- p.m. (consolidated) + Accommodation Fixed term appointment for three years. (extendable on performance).
- Manager Training-Placements Level 8 (Entry Pay 47,600)
- Technical Assistant -Central Analytical Laboratory Level 6 (Entry Pay Rs 35,400)
- Placement Officer Level 6 (Entry Pay Rs 35,400)
- Sr. Technician Biology Level 5 (Entry Pay Rs 29,200 Pay )
- Sr. Technician Central Analytical Laboratory Level 5 (Entry Pay Rs 29,200 Pay )
- Technician-Chemical Level 4 (Entry Pay Rs 25,500)
- Technician – EEE Level 4 (Entry Pay Rs 25,500 Pay )
- Technician – Physics Level 4 (Entry Pay Rs 25,500)
- Office Assistant – Research Support Office Level 4 (Entry Pay Rs 25,500)
- Office Assistant -Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship Level 4 (Entry Pay Rs 25,500)
- Office Assistant -General Administration Unit Level 4 (Entry Pay Rs 25,500)
- Junior Technician-Workshop Level 3 (Entry Pay Rs 21,700 Pay )
- Chowkidhars -Hostel Level 1 A Entry Pay Rs 16,400 Pay )
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
❖ These positions are open for both internal and external candidates. We request you to refer suitable candidates for the above positions.
❖ External candidates may send applications directly to email@example.com with Position applied for details in the subject.
❖ Internal candidates are requested to submit application along with a letter justifying their suitability for the position duly forwarded by their reporting Officers to HR Manager.
❖ Last date to submit the applications to the HR Manager is January 23, 2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before January 23, 2021.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited for Various positions at BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus
Click here for Notification
Click here for Deputy Chief Medical Officer Job Description
Click here for Placement Officer Job Description
Click here for Training Manager-Placement Job Description
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.