Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 10-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Founded in 1957 by philanthropist and industrialist Late Shri.Karumuttu Thiagarajan Chettiar, Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution affiliated to Anna University and situated in Madurai, the Temple City. The college is funded by Central & State Governments and Management. The courses offered in TCE are approved by the AU India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. TCE was granted Autonomy in the year 1987 and the programmes have been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). TCE offers 8 undergraduate programmes, 10 postgraduate programmes and doctoral programmes in Engineering, Science and Architecture.
Years of Academic Excellence (A Government Aided Autonomous Institution Affiliated to Anna University) CAREER OPEN FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Self Finance)
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
As per COA Norms – 2020. Desirable : Ph.D.
Bachelor‘s Degree in Architecture or equivalent to B. Arch. with minimum 60 per cent. marks and three years of relevant
Bachelor‘s Degree in Architecture or equivalent to B. Arch. and Master‘s Degree in Architecture or in allied subjects of
Architecture with minimum 60 per cent. Marks at either level and one year of relevant professional experience.
- Experience shall mean professional experience and/or Teaching and/or Research in the field of Architecture, counted from the date of registration with Council for core faculty or valid equivalent certification from concerned authorities. Professional experience shall be substantiated by Experience certificates from employers, Work orders, Completion certificates and Sample Drawings of the projects undertaken, as the case may be.
- Full time faculty means a registered architect, who has put up full time service as a faculty member with the University or institutions approved by Council, either on regular (Permanent) or tenure basis (full time).
- The Post Graduate degree or diploma courses in various areas of specialization in Architecture or its allied fields, with minimum duration of Two year/Four Semester (Full-Time) or Three years/ Six Semester (Part-Time), awarded by Indian Universities or competent authorities recognized by Central Government and granted equivalence by any competent authority of the Central Government to M. Arch. degree awarded by Indian Universities, shall be valid for the purposes of appointment in the University or Institutions imparting Architectural education.
All Architects possessing Post Graduate Degree or Diploma awarded by Authorities outside India shall be required to produce certificate of equivalence to that of Master‘s Degree in Architecture or Allied fields granted by competent authority of the Central Government, in order to be considered for appointment as faculty.
- Undergraduate qualifications acquired through self-study or non-formal mode though acceptable for purpose of Registration shall not be considered as equivalent Qualification for recruitment as faculty. The candidate must have acquired the recognized qualification through formal mode at undergraduate or Post-Graduate level.
- Ph.D. shall be Doctorate conferred by recognized Indian Universities or Institution(s) on any topic related to various subjects related to Architecture or its allied fields. Ph.D. awarded by universities or Institution(s)outside India shall be considered equivalent only after such certification from Association of Indian Universities and/or any other competent authority of the Central or State Government.
- Published Professional Work shall mean publication of Professional Work by candidate in any journal(s)or
reputed magazine(s) related to design or architecture or its allied fields.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Commensurate with Experience
💺 JOB LOCATION
Madurai, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please refer our website www.tce.edu for more details Duly filled in application should reach the PRINCIPAL i/c on or before 18.01.2021
Download the application (Application form) for the above posts with candidate’s full bio-data, copies of the statement of marks, experience certificate etc. should reach to the principal on or before 18.01.2021
For more details of posts, application form, essential and desirable qualifications, Job requirements and the terms and conditions please visit official www.tce.edu website. Duly filled in application should reach the PRINCIPAL i/c on or before 18.01.2021
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 18.01.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 452 2482430
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCES
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org