Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 10-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Mother Teresa Women’s University is situated at Kodaikanal, a quiet hill station tucked away in the Palani hills of South India. This University was established in the year 1984 by the enactment of Tamil Nadu Act 15. This University aims to extend its service to women students of all communities. It strives for Academic Excellence and Personality Development and gives equal importance for promotion of employment prospects to young girls. The University’s Vision is to “Empower Women through Education”. The University has its Research and Extension centres at Chennai, Madurai and Coimbatore.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Guest Faculty purely on consolidated basis – Rs.15,000/- p.m. (Permanent employment cannot be claimed in future).
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
P.G. with 55% NET/SET/Ph.D. in relevant subject
The educational qualification is as prescribed by the UGC for Guest Faculty positions. Candidates having qualified any one of NET/SET/Ph.D in respective / related subject need only attend the Walk-in Interview.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Consolidated basis – Rs.15,000/- p.m. (Permanent employment cannot be claimed in future).
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The application format, instruction to candidates and other details are available in the University website www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in Application along with copy of the Certificates (Self attested) should be sent to The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal.. University reserves the right to appoint or not to appoint any
candidate for the above mentioned vacancy.
Date, Time 18.01.2021 Time: 11 a.m.
Mother Teresa Women’s
Note: Candidate must bring and produce supporting documents (at the time of Walk-in-Interview) for Educational Qualification, Experience, Community, Date of Birth etc., in ORIGINAL along with one set of attested photo copies.
(Candidates are asked to read carefully the instructions given below, before filling the application and attending the walk-in-interview)
For Guest Faculty:
- This Guest Faculty appointment is purely on Consolidated basis and is made only for the existing requirement and hence the period of temporary appointment is only for the odd semester of academic year 2019-2020 or until further orders.
- The University reserves the right to extend or not to extend the tenure of any or all candidates appointed, without assigning any reason Also, permanent employment in future cannot be claimed. If the services of Guest Faculty is found unsatisfactory she will be terminated
immediately without any notice,
- The educational qualification is as prescribed by the UGC for Guest Faculty positions. Candidates having qualified any one of NET/SET/Ph.D in respective / related subject need only attend the Walk-in-Interview.
- All other candidates not having any one of NET/SET/Ph.D in the respective / related subjects will not be allowed to attend in the Walk-in-Interview.
- On the respective date of Walk-in-interview, Candidates must bring their duly filled in application only as per the format given in the University website
- Application not in the prescribed format or incomplete in any form will be rejected. The application must be submitted along with one set of attested photocopies of all supportive documents/certificates for Date of Birth, Community, all Educational Qualification, and
Experience etc. without fail.
- Filled in application should not be sent by post/courier to this University prior to the date of walk in-interview.
- Besides the above, candidates must bring all their supportive documents/certificates in ORIGINAL for Date of Birth, Community, all Educational Qualifications, Experience etc. without fail. Any documents/ certificates without ORIGINAL will not be considered.
- Selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.15,000/- [Rupees fifteen thousand only] per month. The Guest faculty will not be given the benefit of allowances, pensions, gratuity and leave etc., as admissible to the regular teachers.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to candidates for attending the walk-in-interview
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk in Interview on Date, Time 18.01.2021 Time: 11 a.m.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.