Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
VICE CHANCELLOR RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 10-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Bennett University – Times of India Group is committed to building a research-based global University of international repute – A University which is focussed on creation, dissemination and application of knowledge.
Extending the core journalistic principles of Trust, Knowledge and Public Service, Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd. (BCCL) established over 178 years ago, has continually undertaken initiatives for the betterment of Indian society. The group started expanding into the education sector with the launch of TimesPro – which focuses on short-term courses that enhance employability. It then launched Bennett University, a state private university in Uttar Pradesh with the aim of providing Ivy League quality of education to undergraduate and postgraduate students making them, ‘life and career ready’. Bennett University located at Greater Noida, commenced its operations on 08 Aug 2016. The University fosters a proactive environment of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, while enhancing skills in all areas of higher education through the internationally acclaimed Centers of Excellence such as Centre for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (CIE) and Centre of Executive Education (CEE).
Bennett University looking for: Vice – Chancellor to be based out of our campus in Greater Noida.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Vice – Chancellor
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Bennett University is inviting application for the post of Vice-Chancellor from eminent academicians having following attributes:
• The Candidate should have PhD degree or equivalent in any engineering subject from a University of international repute recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
• The candidate should be a distinguished academician, with a minimum of ten years of experience as Professor in a University system, or ten years of experience in an equivalent position in a reputed research and/or academic administrative organization.
• Should have rich experience in academic and financial management with proven track record of skills in initiating and managing change, strategic planning, overseeing implementation and the capacity of mobilizing resources for the University and its research programmes and collaboration with national and international institutions.
• Should have capability and experience of research mobilization, leadership qualities for policy making in relation to efficient management of all affairs of the University.
• Should not be more than 65 years of age.
In accordance with Uttar Pradesh Private Universities (establishment and regulation) Act, 2016, the Vice-Chancellor is appointed for a 3-year term, renewable thereafter.
🏆 BENEFITS / SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- As per HEC rules.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applicant may send in a letter explaining their interest in and suitability for this position along with a detailed CV, by email to email@example.com. Candidate short-listed by the search committee shall be called for interview.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWS PAPER SOURCE / REFERENCES
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.