Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021| FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 09-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur is one of the thirty-one NITs of the country, which came into existence on 7th August 1986 as Regional Engineering College, a joint and cooperative enterprise of the Govt. of India and Govt. of Himachal Pradesh. At the time of inception, Institute had only two departments i.e, Civil and Electrical Engineering having an intake of 30 students in each.The goals of the Institute as embodied in logo are truly remarkable in their scope and vision. The Institute offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Architecture, Management and Humanities. The Institute spares no effort to foster the spirit of national integration among students, a close interaction with industry and laying strong emphasis on research. The institute has the flexibility to evolve and change in response to requirements of the Industry and happenings in technical world. Various programmes serve the purpose of building a comprehensive foundation of knowledge and of enhancing confidence, creativity and innovation in its students.
National institute of Technology, Hamirpur invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the engagement as Temporary Faculty (purely on contract basis with consolidated salary) in various Departments in the institute. For details of vacancy, qualifications, terms and conditions, emoluments, instructions and online application form, please visit institute website http://www.nith.ac.in.
The institute invites on.line applications for filling up Faculty positions purely on contract basis with Consolidated Salary for routine teaching services in different Departments of NIT Hamirpur. Temporary Faculty will be engaged for six months or till the end of the semester whichever is earlier
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Temporary Faculty
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Material Science and Engineering
- Department of Mathematics Scientific & Computing
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Humanities & Social Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For all Departments (except Department of Architecture):
• Ph.D Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree(s)
(Derived from Schedule-E of NIT Statutes for entry level post).
For Department of Architecture:
• Ph.D Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree(s).
Note: If suitable Ph.D. Candidates are not available for Department of Architecture then candidates having M. Arch./ M Plan degree with first class both at PG & UG (B. Arch IB. Plan) and one year professional experience (derived from Schedule-E of NIT Statutes for entry level post) may also be considered.
• In case first class is not mentioned in the preceding degrees/ certificate/marks sheets, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
• Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice-versa given by individual Institute / University will not be considered /allowed for determination of eligibility.
• In case the candidate has passed and secured CGPA under any other point scale (other than 10 point scale)then certificate issued by the authorized signatory (not the Mentor/ Supervisor/Head of the Department)of the Institute /University to the effect of having secured first class must be attached. Alternately, the CGPA may be equivalently converted on 10 point scale for determination of eligibility.
Here UG and PG Degree means (Bachelors ‘Degree onwards):-
A. Engineering Departments:
UG Degree: B.Tech./B.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree: M.TechJM.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
B. Architecture Department:
UG Degree: B.Arch./B.Plan. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree: M.Arch./M.Plan. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
C. Science Departments(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics):
UG Degree: B.Sc./B.Tech./B.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline
PG Degree: M.Sc./M.Tech./M.E. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
D. Humanities & Social Sciences Department:
UG Degree: B.A. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
PG Degree: M.A. or equivalent in relevant discipline
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
M.Arch./M. Plan. Degree Holders: Rs. 60,000/- per month(all inclusive)
Ph.D. Degree Holders Rs. 70,000/- per month(all inclusive)
Consolidated salary equal to the (Basic Pay + DA) last drawn in pay matrix of AGP 6000/7000 in 6th CPC / Pay Level 10/11 in 7th CPC.
Department of Humanities & Social Sciences: Consolidated salary Rs.70,000/- per month.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
interview schedule will be displayed separately on the institute website. No separate letter/email/intimation
will be issued. The candidates are strictly advised to keep in touch with the institute’s website for updates, if any.
Schedule of Advertisement
Opening date of online portal : 09-01-2021
Last date for submission of online application : 18-01-2021(upto 05.00 PM)
Date of On-line interview : Will be displayed on institute website separately
Google form link : https://forms.gle/7b7LHFX8QCBodwws9
- Download the blank application form (PDF or doc)from the institute Website.
- Fill up the application form, paste a recent photograph, and sign it. After that scan this application form and entire testimonial/certificates etc. as single PDF and upload it on google form link provided on the institute website.
- For each application, the candidate has to submit / Upload separate application form on google link.
Google Form link to upload ahttps://forms.gle/7b7LHFX8QCBodwws9pplication Form
The Institute invites online applications for filling up Faculty positions purely on contract basis with Consolidated Salary for routine teaching services in different Departments of NIT Hamirpur. Temporary Faculty will be engaged for one year as per requirement / need of the department within the validity period of the select list.
Interview schedule will be displayed separately on the Institute website. No separate letter/email/intimation will be issued. The candidates are strictly advised to keep in touch with the Institute’s website for updates, if any.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Opening date of online portal: 09-01-2021
Last date for submission of online application : 18-01-2021(upto 05.00 PM)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement for recruitment of Temporary Faculty (Dated: 08-01-2021)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.