Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
HR EXECUTIVES RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 09-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
K L University, officially the Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, is a deemed university located in the Vaddeswaram Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India. K L University consists of 11 academic departments and six schools, with emphasis on scientific and technological research. Established in 1985, the college is located on a 100-acre (40 ha) site adjacent to Buckingham Canal, and is about 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) from Vijayawada in Krishna District and 20 km from Guntur City. The institution is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation, and is certified by ISO 9001 – 2000. It has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council with an A grade.
Urgent openings for Associate Professor and Assistant Professor of Agriculture Department in KL University – Vijayawada campus.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- HR Executives
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Human Resource Department
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Any UG/M.B.A, MHRM, MSW with HR Specialization must.
Specialization we are looking for Human Resource Management
Experience: Min 2 to 6 years experience required.
1. Handling day-to-day HR Operations in the organization
2. Must be an active team member in the recruitment process.
3. Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
4. Should take care of employee On-boarding formalities and Exit formalities
5. Maintaining and regularly updating the master database (personal file, personal database, etc.)
6. Involve in Statutory Compliance, Payroll Management and PMS
7. Ensure Statutory and compliance throughout human resource management
8. Assist the Payroll process by providing valid inputs and relevant data and documentation.
9. Monthly attendance and leave records management
10. Handle all the employee grievances and escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance.
Required Skills / Attributes:
1. Master’s Degree in Human resources mandatory
2. Proven Experience as Hr Executive or similar roles from Education sectors are preferred
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Positive, go-getter attitude Ability to deal with people politely & Willingness to learn.
5. Sound knowledge in all HR functions is essential.
6. Min 2 to 6 years experience required.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The candidates whose credentials match the above mentioned criteria may Send your updated CV to email@example.com
Kindly Refer your colleagues & friends looking for opportunity, referral will be highly appreciated.
Postal Address with Contact Number:
K L Deemed to be University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., Pincode : 522 502.
SPSN.Srinivas – 9949445554 / 0863-2399999
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
9949445554 / 0863-2399999
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Official Notification by HR Department on 09th January 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.