Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 08-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
New Horizon College of Engineering is an Autonomous college affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & University Grants Commission (UGC). It is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade & National Board of Accreditation (NBA). New Horizon College of Engineering is located in the heart of the IT capital of India,Bangalore. The college campus is situated in the IT corridor of Bangalore surrounded by MNCs and IT giants such as Intel, Accenture, Capgemini, ARM,Symphony, Wipro, Nokia, JP Morgan and Cisco to name a few.
We invite applications for the following positions from candidates who are dynamic and can provide strategic cum key operational leadership to their respective departments and also the institution.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Dean Academics
- HOD (Head of the Department)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Computer Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
DEAN – ACADEMICS:
• Competent, experienced, result oriented, scholarly individual with a proven track record of providing leadership and direction to departments under him/her.
• The incumbent should be proficient at framing and fine tuning academic policies and procedures.
• Should be well versed with various administrative functions related to the role.
HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT:
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Computer Engineering Master of Computer Applications
• Individuals who are capable of heading, managing, upgrading and augmenting the performance of the department.
• Passion to set and maintain the highest possible standard of academic excellence.
The ideal candidates should possess:
- Doctoral Degree – a minimum of 15 years of experience
- Should possess a very strong academic record and stand
- Should have a very good understanding of the academic disciplines within the department
- Should have the ability to engage constructively with people
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good ambassadorial and diplomatic skill
- Should have the ability to manage a number of competing demands
- Excellent delegation skills
- Flexible and adapt to changing circumstances
- Be willing and be able to exercise judgment and take risks
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applicants for all the above posts should possess effective communication skills, organizing capabilities and be able to develop and implement appropriate strategies. They should be good at resource management with interdisciplinary scholarly achievements. Candidates possessing AICTE prescribed qualification and experience (preferably in autonomous institutions) with good academic record and administrative experience may e-mail their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org within five days. Contact No: 9902266992.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within five days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Current Openings Position
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org