Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 08-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune (IIIT Pune) is an institute of National importance and one of the newly established IIITs by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Govt. of India, under Public Act of Parliament. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune (abbreviated IIITP), is one of the Indian Institutes of Information Technology, a group of institutes of Higher education in India focused on Information Technology.It is established by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India and few industry partners as Not-for-profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) Institution. Government College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) was the mentor Institute for Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune (IIITP).The IIITP is located in Pune, Maharashtra, and it started its academic sessions from July 2016. The Institute is operating from the temporary campus of KJEI’s Trinity Academy of Engineering at the scenic foothills of Bopdev Ghat, Yewalewadi, Pisoli, Pune.
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Pune, an institute of national importance, established by an Act of Parliament, under Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India under Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) mode invites applications from well qualified and strongly motivated candidates with passion towards research and academics, to work as Assistant Professor (on Contract) purely on temporary basis, for a period of eleven months in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, and Applied Mathematics and Data Science.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor (on Contract)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and Data Science.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Computer Science and Engineering
B.E. / B.Tech. in CSE or IT with first class or with CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10-point scale, AND M.E. / M.Tech. in CSE or IT with first class or with CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10-point scale, AND Ph.D. in relevant discipline from reputed University / Institution, preferably from NIRF ranking institute.
Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E. / B.Tech. in ECE or EEE with first class or with CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10-point scale, AND M.E. / M.Tech. in ECE or EEE with first class or with CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10-point scale, AND Ph.D. in relevant discipline from reputed University / Institution, preferably from NIRF ranking institute.
Applied Mathematics and Data Science
B.Sc. in Mathematics / Data Science with first class or with CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10-point scale, AND M.Sc. in relevant discipline with first class or with CGPA of 6.5 or above in 10-point scale, AND Ph. D in relevant discipline from reputed University / Institution, preferably from NIRF ranking institute.
Desirable: Quality publications in SCI/SCIE/ Scopus Index Journals. Candidates with higher qualification, good academic record, relevant experience will be given preference.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Up to Rs. 80,000/- (Rupees Eighty Thousand Only) per month consolidated based on quality publications and performance in interview.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
(H)How to apply:
The detailed advertisement and application form can be downloaded from institute website www.iiitp.ac.in.
The eligible and interested candidates are required to submit the softcopy of completely filled application form in prescribed format along with all self-attested certificates copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, etc. in Single pdf file should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th January 2021.
Interview date: Interview schedule will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email or telephone
- Posts are essentially temporary and for a period of eleven months only.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience (if any) laid down in the advertisement.
- Candidate should ensure that they have requisite qualification from recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The certificates of work experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, salary, name and designation of the issuing authority along with their signature and stamp.
- The date of determining eligibility of candidates in every respects i.e. qualifications, experience and age limit etc. shall be considered as on the closing date
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate during the tenure of his / her service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents / background and has
suppressed the said information, then his/her service shall be terminated and legal action may be initiated against such candidates / employees.
- Applicants should not have been convicted by any court of case.
- Application form (a) incomplete in any respect or (b) any fresh enclosures received after the last date shall not be considered.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify / withdraw / cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- The prescribed qualification and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same will not be entitled candidate to be called for written test / interview etc.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to appear the written test / interview.
- Shortlisted candidates for written / interview etc. and finally selected candidate only will be informed individually via email and on the correspondence address provided by them in their application.
- Candidates must keep the Original Certificates & Testimonials ready for verification and along with ID proof.
- The reservation and age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC-NCL / PwD / EWS / WOMEN and other categories are applicable as per Government of India norms. Candidate claiming reservation benefits should attach (as per Government of India format) certificates in support of their claim (formats are attached with application form).
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ EWS certificate issued on or after 1 st April, 2020 shall only be considered for reservation.
- The persons with disability (PwD) shall be required to submit the Disability / Medical Certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment as per Government of India norms at the time of presentation /
interview. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation under this category.
- The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test / interview etc.
- The services of selected candidates may be terminated by 15 days notice.
- Institute reserves right to reject any / all application(s) without citing any reason.
- In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised post or to offer the advertised position for a period of 06 months from the date of joining extendable up to 11 months on performance evaluation.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- The Institute reserves the right to assign / transfer the selected candidates to any section / department within the Institute and appointments will be offered accordingly.
- Decision of the Institute in all matters relating to the eligibility of the candidate, skill / written test and selection would be final and binding on all the candidates. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- Decision of the Selection Committee and the Board of Governors of IIIT Pune with respect to the selection process is final.
- Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Pune.
- The candidates are advised / required to visit the Institute website www.iiitp.ac.in from time to time for information, updates etc. Updations, if any will be published on the website only and not in newspaper.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for Receiving Soft Copy 29/Jan/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
WALK-IN / ONLINE INTERVIEWS FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.