Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 05-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) was established in 1961 by the Ministry of Education, Government of India to prepare quality teachers in Science, Humanities, Commerce, Agriculture and Technology. Consequently, four Regional Colleges of Education at Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar and Mysore were established as constituents units of NCERT. Regional College of Education, Ajmer was set up in the year 1963. Later it was renamed as Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer in the year 1995. It looks after the educational interests of Northern Region comprising the states of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, the National Capital Territory of Delhi and the Union Territory of Chandigarh. Ajmer is well-known all over India as a historical and religious place of pilgrimage as well as an educational centre.
An online interview will be held for engagement of Assistant Professors on contractual basis for the academic session 2020-21.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PG T. Hindi
- PGT. Physics
- PGT. Biology
- TGT, Science
- PGT. Economics
- TGT. Home Science
- TGT, Geography
- PGT. Engineering Graphics
- PGT, Commerce
- WET. Agriculture
- TGT, Computer Science
- TGT, Urdu
- TGT. Mathematics
- TGT. History
- TGT. Gujrali
- WET. Radio & Elec.
- WET. Wood Work
- TGT. English
- Primary Teacher
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The Date for determination age/experience/qualification shall be as on the 31-01-2021 .
Qualifications for PGTs (Hindi, Biology, Economics, Commerce, Physics)
Two Years Integrated Post Graduate Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject: or Master’s Degree from a recognized University with al least 50% marks in aggregate and in concerned subject.
B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from recognized University.
Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Desirable – Knowledge of Computer Applications
Qualifications for PGT (Engineering Graphics) (Any one of the following) -Master’s Degree in Drawing & Painting with a recognized Diploma /Certificate of minimum one year duration provided the person has studied Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing in his courses.
Graduate in Engineering from a recognized University or Institute established by law or an equivalent degree.Graduate in Architecture from a recognized University or Institute established by law. provided he/she offered Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing as one of the subject in Higher Secondary or equivalent course.
Graduate from a recognized University with Drawing/Fine Arts and possessing Drawing teacher Diploma Certificate of minimum 2 years duration provided he/she has studied Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing in Graduation and /or Teachers Diploma /Certificate.
Qualification for TGTs/WETs (English. Urdu. Gujrati. Home Science. Science (PCB). Agriculture. History. Geography. Computer Science and Mathematics)
Four Years Integrated Degree Course of Regional Institutes of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with al least 50 % Marks in aggregate. OR
Bachelor’s Degree with alleast 50 % marks in aggregate and in the concerned subjects and B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from recognized University. B.Ed. is not compulsory for the posts of Computer Science.
Pass in the Central teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Desirable – Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Qualification for WET (Radio & Electricity & Wood work) :
Essential: B.Sc. (Tech. Ed) from an Institute recognized by the Govt. OR
Degree in concerned trade from a recognized University . OR
Three Years diploma after Hr. Sec./Sr. Sec/ in concerned trade from an institute recognized by the Govt.
Qualification for Primary Teacher:
Essential: a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its
b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility lest (CTET). conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
c) Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English medium
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Post Graduate Teachers Rs. 27500/- p.m.
- Trained Graduate Teachers Rs. 26250/- p.m.
- WET Rs. 26250/- p.m.
- Primary Teacher Rs. 21250/- p.m.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may send their application in the prescribed format affixing a recent passport size photograph and enclosing self-attested copies of documents/certificates in respect of educational & professional qualifications, category, proof of age, etc. Applications should reach to the Administrative Officer, Regional Institute of Education, Captain I). P. Choudhary Marg, Pushkar Road, Ajmer- 305004 by speed post/registered post only latest by 5:00 p.m. on 11-01-2021. Applications incomplete in any respect including self attested copies of documents will be rejected. Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts mentioned above.
- Application form only in the prescribed format will be considered.
- The number of posts mentioned above is tentative. However, number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage.
- The age relaxation in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/WOMEN categories is provided in accordance with the GOI/UGC rules.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions does not constitute a claim for selection.
- Institute reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process at its discretion.
- In case of selection, offer of appointment will be sent through E-mail only.
- Separate application is required for different post.
- The contractual engagement will confer no right to claim the post on regular basis or contract basis or extension of the contract.
- The engagement will be made as per the need of the Institute.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the contractual engagement at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- Reservation would be applicable as per GOI rules.
- Incomlete application will not be entertained.
- APPLICATION WITHOUT E-MAIL ID, PHOTO. SIGNATURES. WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility condition/criteria in terms of Educational qualifications etc.
- Candidates already in jobs should get their applications forwarded through their employers and send with “No Objection Certificate”.
- The above selection/temporary appointment will be subject to the condition/s as mentioned and may be interpreted in NCERTs letter No. I-I5/96-DMS/RIE Adinn./433 dated 29-07-2019 on relevant posts.
- The online interview will be conducted for shortlisted candidates and they will be intimated by e-mail.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on Institute’s website.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 5:00 p.m. on 11-01-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
0145 – 2643721
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Revised Vacancy Notification for engagement of PGT, TGT, WET and Primary Teacher on contractual basis for the academic session 2020-21
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com