Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 05-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) was established in 1961 by the Ministry of Education, Government of India to prepare quality teachers in Science, Humanities, Commerce, Agriculture and Technology. Consequently, four Regional Colleges of Education at Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar and Mysore were established as constituents units of NCERT. Regional College of Education, Ajmer was set up in the year 1963. Later it was renamed as Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer in the year 1995. It looks after the educational interests of Northern Region comprising the states of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, the National Capital Territory of Delhi and the Union Territory of Chandigarh. Ajmer is well-known all over India as a historical and religious place of pilgrimage as well as an educational centre.
An online interview will be held for engagement of Assistant Professors on contractual basis for the academic session 2020-21.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Assistant Professor in Zoology
- Assistant Professor in History
- Assistant Professor in Botany
- Assistant Professor in Chemistry
- Assistant Professor in Physics
- Assistant Professor in Mathematics
- Assistant Professor in Physical Education
- Assistant Professor in Education
- Pedagogy of (Maths, English, Biology)
- Social Science
- Physical Science
- Assistant Professor in Extension Deptt
- Political Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CS1R, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. I). Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil. Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as (he case max be exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009. shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode:
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency.
The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Note: NET SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC. like SLET/SET.
(i) B.Ed./M.Ed. for all posts of Assistant Professors.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may send their application in the prescribed format affixing a recent passport size photograph and enclosing self-attested copies of documents/certificates in respect of educational & professional qualifications, category, proof of age, etc. Applications should reach to the Administrative Officer, Regional Institute of Education, Captain I). P. Choudhary Marg, Pushkar Road, Ajmer- 305004 by speed post/registered post only latest by 5:00 p.m. on 11-01-2021. Applications incomplete in any respect including self attested copies of documents will be rejected. Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts mentioned above.
- Application form only in the prescribed format will be considered.
- The number of posts mentioned above is tentative. However, number of posts may be increased or decreased at any stage.
- The age relaxation in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/WOMEN categories is provided in accordance with the GOI/UGC rules.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions does not constitute a claim for selection.
- Institute reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process at its discretion.
- In case of selection, offer of appointment will be sent through E-mail only.
- Separate application is required for different post.
- The contractual engagement will confer no right to claim the post on regular basis or contract basis or extension of the contract.
- The engagement will be made as per the need of the Institute.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the contractual engagement at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- Reservation would be applicable as per GO1 rules.
- Incomlete application will not be entertained.
- APPLICATION WITHOUT E-MAIL ID. PHOTO, SIGNATURES, WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility condition/criteria in terms of Educational qualifications etc.
- Candidates already in jobs should get their applications forwarded through their employers and send with “No Objection Certificate”.
- The above selection/temporary appointment will be subject to the condition/s as mentioned and may be interpreted in NCERTs letter No. 1-15/96-DMS/RIE Admn. 433 dated 29-07-2019 on relevant posts.
- The online interview will be conducted for shortlisted candidates and they will be intimated by e-mail.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 5:00 p.m. on 11-01-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
0145 – 2643721
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Revised Vacancy Notification for engagement of Assistant Professor on contractual basis for the academic session 2020-21
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com