Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 05-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu language, Jamia means ‘University’, and Millia means ‘National’. The story of its growth from a small institution in the pre-independence India to a central university located in New Delhi—offering integrated education from nursery to research in specialized areas—is a saga of dedication, conviction and vision of a people who worked against all odds and saw it growing step by step. They “built up the Jamia Millia stone by stone and sacrifice by sacrifice,” said Sarojini Naidu, the nightingale of India. Jamia Millia Islamia was made a central university of India in December 1988. In the list of the Faculties, i.e. Education, Humanities & Languages, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences. Engineering & Technology, one more Faculty – Faculty of Law, was added in 1989. Many new courses and programmes at UG and PG levels have since been added.Besides its Nine faculties, the Jamia has a number of centres of learning and research, like AJK-Mass Communication Research Centre (MCRC), Academy of International Studies etc. The Jamia is also marching ahead in the field of Information Technology (IT). It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate IT courses. Apart from this, the Jamia has a campus wide network which connects a large number of its departments and offices.
Applications on prescribed form (to be downloaded from the university’s website https://www.jmi. ac. in) are invited for the following Teaching positions purely on contractual basis under the DDU Kaushal Kendra programmme attached with the Centre for Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Sciences, Jamia Millia Islamia initially for a period of 180 days, extendable further based on performance and requirement for a period of one year:-
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- Physiology / Cardiology / Neurology
- Pathology / Blood Banking & Transfusion medicine
- Clinical Biochemistry / Microbiology / Molecular Diagnostics / Neurosciences
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
MD Physiology / Cardiology / Neurology with 05 years clinical and academic experience Neurosciences plus other qualification and experience as per UGC / JMI rules for Medical Electrophysiology course.
MD in Pathology / Blood Banking & Transfusion medicine with 05 years clinical & academic experience plus other qualification and experience as per UGC / JMI rules for Medical Lab Science course.
Ph.D. in Clinical Biochemistry / Microbiology / Molecular Diagnostics / Neurosciences plus other qualification and experience as per UGC / JMI rules.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Rs. 67,000/- pm (Consolidated)
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The applications should reach the Office of Hony. Director, DDU Kaushal Kendra, Gate No. 08, Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025 latest by 13.01.2021 during any working days between 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM and up to 12:00 Noon on Fridays (Lunch Break from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM).
- Selection against the vacancy shall not confer on the appointee any right of permanent appointment / regularization.
- The Jamia reserves the right to evolve a uniform and reasonable criterion for short-listing of eligible candidates, if needed.
- Incomplete application or application on plain paper will not be entertained and is liable to be rejected.
- The number of vacancy indicated in the Local Advertisement is tentative. The University reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts, at the time of selection and make appointments accordingly.
- Qualifications, experience, etc. will be reckoned as on the last date for receipt of filled in application i.e. 13.01.2021. Clear photocopies of all certificates must be attached with the application form. Any request for including any documents / information to the application form after the last date of submission of application shall not be entertained and no correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The university reserves the right to hold / not hold Local Selection Committee for any or all of the post(s).
- Canvassing, in any form or on behalf of the candidate will be a disqualification.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The Application forms may be submitted latest by 13.01.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited for contractual appointment of one Assistant Professors under the DDU Kaushal Kendra programmme (LOCAL ADVT. NO. 08/2020-21 DATED 30.12.2020) (Publish Date: 30/12/2020)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.