Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 05-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
IIMBx is a programme started in August 2014 by IIM Bangalore with the aim of providing access to world-class education in management to every interested learner in India and across the world. IIMB believes in the disruptive power of technology and is committed to leveraging digital channels to bring our motto of radiant learning to life. The Institute aims to achieve this goal by offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) through edX, a not-for-profit online initiative of Harvard and MIT that offers online courses from the world’s best universities and organisations, IIMBx the digital learning platform of Indian Institute of management Bangalore via which we offer our customised programs and SWAYAM platform which is an initiative by the Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) invites applications for the position of Academic Associate for the Strategy Area from qualified candidates.
The position is suitable for research students and professionals with good academic credentials and a long-term interest in teaching and research in Strategic Management. The primary responsibility of an Academic Associate (AA) is to provide teaching and research support to the faculty in the Strategy Area. Candidates who have worked as AAs at IIMB in the past have gone on to join competitive doctoral programs of reputed business schools in India and abroad. Those who joined AA position with a PhD have gone on to become faculty of other educational institutions.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites applications for the position of Senior Manager – Career Development Services, Degree Granting Programs (DGP).
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Academic Associate – Strategy Area
- Manager/Senior Manager– Career Development Services, Degree Granting Programs (DGP)
🎯 MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manager/Senior Manager– Career Development Services, Degree Granting Programs (DGP)
• S/he must plan the business development activities on yearly, quarterly and monthly basis and review the implementation of the same.
• S/he must enhance participation of recruiters in campus interviews by acquiring new recruiters for campus interviews.
• S/he must engage current and prospective recruiters for their participation in campus interviews.
• S/he must interact with the DGP students and student body representatives to understand their career preferences.
• S/he must conduct career counseling sessions spread over the year.
• S/he must handle internal processes such as generating reports, maintaining database, responding to internal queries and contributing to internal recruitment on an ongoing basis.
• S/he should manage digitization of the CDS process and activities.
• S/he must seek and conduct meetings with decision-makers across companies and showcase the talent pool of IIMB.
• S/he must develop and implement MIS for the Career Development Services – PGP office.
• S/he must review the performance of the team members, give feedback, identity the learning needs and develop the capabilities of the team.
Key Skills/Abilities/Knowledge required:
• Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills; should be detail-oriented and have the ability to drive business development.
• Should have experience in placing students at middle and senior management levels.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a solution-orientation mindset.
• Should be self-motivated and able to work independently, with a strong sense of urgency regarding timely follow up and customer service orientation.
• Strong commitment to service and capacity to collaborate and communicate with diverse communities – faculty, students, non-academic staff and external stakeholders.
• Ability to identify and collaborate with internal stakeholders and ability to network and manage relationships effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Proficiency in MS Office software, e-mail, electronic scheduling, databases and internet and ERP.
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
• Ability to maintain organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
• Ability to prioritize work in the department, and effectively manage the same
• Willingness to travel when required.
• Should be fluent in English and Hindi. Knowledge of a foreign language would be an added advantage.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Candidates are required to hold a Master’s Degree in Business Management or a related discipline (e.g., Economics). Candidates who have recently completed their Ph.D. may also apply
Duration of the Assignment: Initially for a period of one year and extendable up to three years based on performance review. If the candidate registers for a Ph.D. programme in another institution within the 3 years, a further extension of two years can be given, and additional one year if sufficient progress on the dissertation work is seen.
• Candidate should be a first class MBA graduate (full time) / or any Master’s degree from a reputed Institution.
• Candidate should have minimum of 14 – 20 years of post-qualification experience in Career Development Services/Placement activities in a large organization and should have handled assignments listed under major duties & responsibilities.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Academic Associate An all-inclusive monthly emolument in the range of Rs.30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) to Rs.36,000 (Rupees Thirty-Six Thousand only) per month plus an additional house rent allowance of Rs.8,000 (Rupees Eight Thousand) per month based on educational qualification and experience of the applicant. Annual increment will be based on performance.
Manager/Senior Manager As per Institute Norms.
📌 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Academic Associate Application Procedure: Candidates meeting all the above mentioned requirements and interested in being considered may apply online by visiting:
This position is on contract. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment immediately. Maximum age limit for being appointed under these Rules will ordinarily not exceed 60 years for Non-teaching staff, subject to discretion from the director.
“The Institute follows the Reservation Policy of the Government of India for candidates belonging to OBC (Other Backward Classes), SC/ST (Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe), EWS (Economically Weaker sections) and PwD (Persons with Disability). If your Nationality is Indian or OCI/Dual Citizenship, please indicate in your application, which of the following categories you belong to: OBC, SC/ST, EWS, PwD, General”
Manager/Senior Manager Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting
“The institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fully complying with the provisions of Rights for Persons with Disability Act. The institute firmly believes that such hiring is no way a charity but makes business sense as it is proven that Persons with disability are both highly productive and stable team members, if given an opportunity”
We encourage OBC, SC/ST, PwD candidates to apply for the position
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Academic Associate Closing date for applications is January 14, 2021 Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated
Manager/Senior Manager Closing date for applications is January 18, 2021 Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated
📜 CONTACT INFORMATION
📫 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Academic Associate Positions
Manager/Senior Manager– Career Development Services, Degree Granting Programs (DGP)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.