Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 02-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat is to be a leading technical Institute not only at national level but also at International level for imparting training to manpower as per the needs of technology. It is also envisaged to provide the necessary infrastructure to take up research work and to provide the mechanism to interact with industries effectively. This Institute was established in 1961 as one of the RECs for imparting technical education in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. In the year 1983-84 the Under Graduate programmes in Electronics Engineering was introduced and in the year 1988-89 the UG programmes in Computer Engineering and Production Engineering was started. In the year 1995-96, UG programme in Chemical Engineering was introduced. In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, the Central Government on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared the Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology (SVREC), Surat to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat with status of “Deemed University” with effect from 4th December 2002. The Institute has been granted the status of ‘Institute of National Importance’ w.e.f. Aug. 15, 2007. At present, the Institute is offering Six UG Programmes, Eighteen PG Programmes and Three M.Sc. Five Years Integrated Programme including doctoral programme in all above branches.
The institute is going to conduct online written tests and interviews soon for the posts of Teaching Assistants (purely on ad-hoc basis for 11 months) in the following departments
The minimum qualifications and remuneration to be paid to the Teaching Assistant(s) purely on ad-hoc basis is as given below
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Assistant
- Mechanical Engineering Department
- Computer Engineering Department
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Candidates with Ph.D. qualification are required to apply for the post(s) in the case of Mechanical Engineering Department. The applications from the candidates possessing M.Tech. qualification will not be considered by the Mechanical Engineering Department. This is as per the requirement of the Mechanical Engineering department. However, in the case of Computer
Engineering Department, the candidates possessing M.Tech. qualification can also apply
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in M. Tech / M.E. and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E with Good Academic Record. Rs.45,000/-
- Ph. D. (in appropriate branch) with 1 st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in M. Tech / M.E.(Engg.) with Good Academic Record. Rs.60,000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The prescribed application form is available on the institute website.
The last date to submit the scanned copy of the completed application form along with the self-attested supporting documents such as degree certificates, semesterwise marks sheets, experience certificates, etc. (all in a single pdf file) is 07.01.2021
(Thursday). The single pdf file must be in compressed form so as to have reduced size.
The candidate is required to send the single pdf file to the Head of the concerned department through e-mail on or before the last date of 07.01.2021. The e-mail addresses are given below.
Head, Mechanical Engineering Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head, Computer Engineering Department: email@example.com
The dates and the details related to the online written tests and online interviews will be announced by the respective departments after 07.01.2021 and the prospective candidates are required to watch the institute’s website for details.
- Any wrong or misleading information supplied by the candidate may lead to summarily rejection of the application/appointment, if found subsequently.
- The original certificates must be produced at the time of joining. The appointment is subject to the verification of the original certificates and documents at the time of joining. The appointment order will be cancelled if it is found that the candidate has given wrong or misleading information in his/her application and the supporting documents.
- Separate application is required for each post.
- Applications on plain paper or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications does not entitle the candidate for selection.
- The institute reserves the rights to fill or not to fill the posts(s) advertised.
- No interim queries regarding written test/interview/selection will be entertained.
- For the same level of performance, preference will be given to the reserved category and PwD category candidates.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 07.01.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement for the Posts of Teaching Assistants (Purely on Ad-hoc Basis) in Mechanical Engineering and Computer Engineering Departments
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.