Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 01-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BERHAMPUR – NON TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, established in 2016 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India is a Center of Excellence dedicated to teaching and research in basic sciences. As a unique initiative in science education in India, IISER Berhampur aims to be a University of the highest caliber devoted to both high quality teaching and state-of-the-art research in a totally integrated manner, thus nurturing both curiosity and creativity.IISER Berhampur offers 5 years BS-MS and PhD programmes in an intellectually vibrant atmosphere of research. Apart from classroom instruction, IISER builds student skills in areas such as scientific inquiry, problem solving, analytical and communication skills, computational sciences, electronics, instrumentation and workshop practices. IISER plans to develop advanced teaching and research laboratories where students will have the opportunity to perform experiments as well as pursue advanced research under the mentorship of world-class faculty. This would make education and career building in basic sciences more exciting and rewarding.
Applications are invited from eligible indian citizens having requisite qualification and experience for engagement to the following contractual (non-sanctioned) temporary positions.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Office Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- ERP Support Assistant (Academic Affair)
- Technical Assistant – Lectuer Hall Complex support (Academic Affair)
- Laboratory Assistant (CAIF)
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics)
- Laboratory Assistant (Biology)
- Technical Assistant (IT Hardware & Server maintenance)
- Sports Coach (1-Male & 1-Female)
- Boys Hostel Care Takers
- Girls Hostel Care Takers
- Junior Site Engineer (Mess & Hostels Maintenance)
- Site Engineer (Electrical)
- Guest House Care Taker
- Guest House Cook
- Senior Project Administrator
- Clinical Psychologist
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Office Assistant : Bachelor’s degree with 1 year relevant experience in the fields of academies administration or establishment, recruitment , store & purchase and accounts & finance from an educational Institute/ University System.
- Accounts Assistant : Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with 01 year of relevant experience in working with Tally software, preparation of BRS (Bank Reconciliation Statement), maintenance of asset register, assistance in finalization of statement of accounts, day to day office work in Finance & Accounts Office of an educational institute/university system/reputed commercial organizations.
- ERP Support Assistant & Technical Assistant – Lecturer Hall Complex support (Academic Affair): Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Application/ECE with 1 year relevant experience working in an ERP based academies administration area of an educational Institute/ University System.
- Laboratory Assistant : Bachelor’s Degree in Science with 01 year experience of working in labs in an educational/research institute/university.
- Technical Assistant (Hardware & Server maintenance): 03 year Diploma/bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering with 1 year relevant working experience in Hardware and or server maintenance.
- Sports Coach: Graduate with Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent or Diploma in Coaching from NIS Patiala or its equivalent with 1 year relevant coaching experience in an educational institute / university system.
- Hostel Care takers: Bachelor’s degree with 1 year relevant experience in the field in an educational Institute/ University System.
- Junior Site Engineer (Mess & Hostels maintenance) – Hostel Affairs: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 1 year relevant experience in the field in an educational Institute/ University System.
- Clinical Psychologist : Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology with at least 02 years of practice. 10. Site Engineer (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical having drafting skills by adopting latest Auto CAD packages. One year experience in electrical maintenance, designing and planning of electrical works in a reputed works organization/companies/institutions of National/International Repute.
- Junior Guest House Care Taker & Guest House Cook : 10th Class pass with relevant experience of atleast 1 year in a guest house of an educational institute/university/reputed organizations.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Guest House): 10th pass with relevant experience of maintaining, processing of records, books, registers, guest house charges collection and expenditure details etc.
- Senior Project Administrator : The institute now at its formative stage is looking for this senior level position on contractual basis. The incumbent will be responsible for providing expert level opinion and consultation to the higher authorities of the institute in all matters
pertaining to the financial and administrative issues arising while development of permanent campus, academic administration, finance, purchase matters etc.
He should be a Post Graduate in any discipline and should have more than 25 years of working experience in institutes of national importance/centrally funded research/ technical/ higher educational institutes of national repute/central universities etc., under the
Central Government. The candidate should have served in such institutions at the level of Registrar/ Finance Officer/Deputy Registrar/ Deputy Finance officer/ Deputy Financial Advisor/COA/CAO etc., and should have retired atleast from the Pay Matrix Level 12 or
Equivalent or higher.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Office Assistant 09 Rs. 25,500/-
- Accounts Assistant 02 Rs. 25,500/-
- ERP Support Assistant (Academic Affair) 01 Rs. 25,500/-
- Technical Assistant – Lecture Hall Complex support (Academic Affair) 01 Rs. 25,500/-
- Laboratory Assistant (CAIF) 01 Rs. 25,500/-
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry) 03 Rs. 25,500/-
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics) 01 Rs. 25,500/-
- Laboratory Assistant (Biology) 01 Rs. 25,500/-
- Technical Assistant (IT Hardware & Server maintenance) 01 Rs. 25,500/-
- Sports Coach (1-Male & 1-Female) 02 Rs.26,300/-
- Boys Hostel Care Takers 02 Rs. 25,500/-
- Girls Hostel Care Takers 02 Rs. 25,500/-
- Junior Site Engineer (Mess & Hostels Maintenance) 01 Rs. 25,500/-
- Site Engineer (Electrical) 01 Rs.26,300/-
- Guest House Care Taker 02 Rs.20,500/-
- Guest House Cook 01 Rs.20,500/-
- Senior Project Administrator 01 #
- Clinical Psychologist 01 @
# Consolidated pay will be in commensurate with the experience and the last position held by the candidate and as decided by the competent authority.
@ Consultation fee will be in commensurate with the qualification, experience and will be fixed on session / hours / days basis of engagement, as mutually agreed and decided by the competent authority.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to send prescribed application as per format attached with this advertisement only by e-mail to email@example.com on or before January 16, 2021.
The filled in application form (as per the prescribed format) should be enclosed with scanned copies of documents in support of qualification, experience claimed by the applicant. Application along with all supported documents should be sent as a single PDF (all pages should be self attested). Any application received by post/courier/by hand etc. will NOT be considered.
A scanned copy of valid identity proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Votor ID card/Govt approved identity proof) should also be enclosed. The shortlisted candidates called for the selection process has to produce the original certificates, original Identity proof and two recent passport size colour photographs while appearing for the process
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for application submission is January 16, 2021.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 680 2227 710
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement No. NT-01(Temporary/Contract)/2021 dtd.January 01, 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.