Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 01-01-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
DR B R AMBEDKAR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JALANDHAR – TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002 under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. Now the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007. A large number of reputed Industrial houses in the country visit the Institution and select the final year students as Engineers/ Management Trainees. As one of the National Institutes of Technology (NIT), the Institute has the responsibility of providing high quality education in Engineering, Technology and Sciences to produce competent technical and scientific manpower for the country. The Institute offers BTech, MTech, MSc, MBA and PhD programmes in the several disciplines of Engineering, Technology and Sciences.
Recruitment of Guest Faculty on contract basis at consolidated salary in various departments of the Institute for even Semester (January-June, 2021) or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier will be held online as well as offline.
The detail of positions in following departments and minimum qualifications and other conditions are as under
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION / TITLE OF THE PROJECT
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
B. Tech, M. Tech with first division (in both) and Ph. D in relevant discipline
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- The consolidated salary for the candidates with PhD degree will be Rs. 54000/- (including HRA) per month and Rs. 45000/- (including HRA) for non-PhD.
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of position or not to select any candidate without assigning any reason.
- The selection of Guest Faculty will be for Even semester (January-June 2021) or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier.
- The recruitment is a stop gap arrangement purely on temporary basis and Guest Faculty so appointed shall have no claim for regular appointment
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidate for attending the interview.
- Time of interview will be 10:00 am onwards Candidates appearing physically may report at 09.00 AM.
- Candidates who wish to attend interview online mode are required to send their bio-data supporting with scanned copy of desired documents or education qualifications latest by 05.01.2021 to concerned Head of the Departments at the following email address:
- Electrical Engineering – email@example.com
- Information Technology – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronics & Communication Engg – email@example.com
The venue of the interview will be HOD office of the concerned department.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for Application submission on or before 05.01.2021
Date of Interview 07.01.2021 Time 10.00 AM (onwards)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Walk-In-Interview for the Posts of Guest Faculty on Contract Basis (Advt. No. 06/2020)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
🔔 Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.