Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 31-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
New Jai Bharat Shikshan Prasarak Mandal A reputed society registered under the societies registration act, 1860 and also registered as a public charitable trust under the Maharashtra public trust act, 1950.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
• Principal & Vice Principal
• Primary, Middle School & Senior School Teachers
• Kinder Garden Teachers
• Physical Education / Sports Teachers
• Teachers For Conducting Extra Curricular Activities (Full-time and Part-time)
• Counsellor (Part Time)
• Security Officer: Retired person from Armed Forces / CISF / Maharashtra Police
• Senior/ Junior Accountants
• Office Superintendent
• Senior / Junior Clerks
• Estate Officer: Should have knowledge of Land Laws, Property Tax Matters, Building Permissions Etc
• Public Relations / Liaisoning Officer
• Front and Back Office Assistant.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Candidates for the post of Principal, Vice Principal:
• Should not exceed 45 years
• Should have prior experience in senior position like Supervisor/ Coordinator, Vice Principal or Principal in CBSE affiliated schools
Candidates applying for the post of teachers:
• Should also possess previous immediate teaching experience of at least 8 years in CBSE affiliated schools.
• The candidates should possess excellent communication skill and fluency in English and Marathi. This is excellent opportunity for candidates with vision and hunger for professional growth to be part of the growth and success stories of our school and work in an extremely conductive work atmosphere.
• Minimum experience required 5-8 years In relevant areas
• Candidates for all position should fulfil the qualification criteria prescribed by the NCTE (determination of minimum qualification for recruitment of teachers in schools) 2014 read with rule 53 of the CBSE affiliation bye laws, as amended I modified up to date.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The candidates are requested to send their CV along with recent colour photograph with a brief write up not exceeding one A4 size sheet, on their plans of assisting in the all-round growth of the students. The application with reference of 2 persons, who are not relatives or friends, should be sent within 15 days to : email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 15 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org