Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 31-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Bodoland University was established by Bodoland University Act 2009, passed in the Assam legislative Assembly. The present Bodoland University is an up-gradation of the Kokrajhar campus of Gauhati University to a full fledged state University as per the provision of the Act. he affiliation of all the 23 colleges of the region with the university is shifted to Gauhati University till the Bodoland University will attain the 12B status under UGC Ac
Applications are invited from the Eligible Candidates for the following Teaching Posts against Lien Vacancy Bodoland University.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
(A or B )
(i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M. Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
(B) The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds(QS) (ii) the Times higher Education(THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai.)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor 57,700-1,82,400, AL-10
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application Form: Prescribed Application form (Teaching), the details of qualifications and others arc available in the University Website: www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in
Application Fee: Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1,000.00 for General category candidates (in case of ST/SC Rs. 500.00) as an application fee for the post in the form of nationalize bank Demand Draft in favour of The Registrar, Bodoland University payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch (Code – 7379), Kokrajhar.
Age: For Assistant Professor: Not above 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021 (upper age is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC candidates).
Last Date: Completed application in the prescribed form along with all necessary enclosures and testimonials must reach: The Registrar, Bodoland University, P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Dist. Kokrajhar (Assam), PIN-783370, latest by 09/01/2021 up to 3.00 P.M. along with self address (Rs. 5.00) stamp envelope. Those who are willing to apply for more than one post, they must submit separate application form with separate application fees. The name of the post and department must be written on the envelope of the application.
Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
N.B.: The University authority’ reserved to right of accepting or rejecting applications or appointment in any post as per requirement of university.
- Indian nationals only need to apply.
- Applicants should fill particulars in his/her own handwriting neatly and clearly or type.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph should be pasted at specified place.
- Self Attested photo copies of all relevant certificates, degrees, marksheets, testimonials, etc. in support of age, qualifications, caste, experience must be enclosed with each application.
- Candidate belonging to/applying under any reserved category SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC &
MOBC/PwD(OH/VH/HH) must enclosed photo copy of caste/category certificate, issued by the competent authority.
- Applicants in employment should get their application endorsed from their employer.
- The envelope containing application form should be superscribed as : “ Application for the post of ……………………………………………………………(Name of the post)”.
- Applications should be addressed to :The Registrar, Bodoland University, Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Kokrajhar, Assam – 783370, along with self address (Rs. 5.00) stamp envelope.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all of the posts advertised.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delay, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applicant must fill in all the particulars from Page No. 01 to 11.
- No TA/DA will be given for attend in Interview.
- Incomplete application form/without prescribed fee/without supporting documents (as per Sl. 4), Application would be rejected.
- Application fee must be submitted to The Registrar, Bodoland University, in the form of nationalize bank Demand Draft, Payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch (Code – 7379), Kokrajhar.
- Applicants are required to submit three sets of application with all relevant documents in a single envelope.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 09/01/2021 up to 3.00 P.M
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advt. No. BU/TS-LIEN/2020/10, Dated: 26/12/2020.
Date: 28/12/2020 Notice: Advertisement for Teaching (Assistant Professor)Post against a Lien Vacancy Bodoland University
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.