Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 31-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Bhavan’s College is committed to deliver/impart quality education, equipping our students with knowledge, alongside fostering human values. We provide our students with a comprehensive environment that promotes moral, intellectual and academic excellence so as to groom professionally competent, responsible citizens who give back amply to the society.Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Kochi Kendra is one of the largest Kendras of the Bhavan’s family. Kerala has the largest number of Bhavan’s Kendras among the states of the Indian Union. The first Bhavan’s Kendra in Kerala was formally inaugurated on 9th September 1970 at Kochi. At present Sri. Venugopal C. Govind is the Chairman and Sri. E. Ramankutty is the Director.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Candidate should have Post-Graduation in Commerce.
- Candidate should have Ph.D. in Commerce with Minimum 55% in the relevant subject with a NET pass certificate and other eligibility criteria as per M G University norms.
- Shall be aged between 40-50 years. Relaxable in deserving cases.
- Candidate should have over 15 years of teaching experience.
- Shall be a good academician as well as administrator.
- Shall also act as Head of the Department (HOD) in Commerce/Management in the College.
- Appointment will be on contract basis on a consolidated pay.
- Excellent leadership quality is essential.
- Shall be in–charge of the admission cell of the college and shall be look after the growth of the institution.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- All fields are mandatory and should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS only.
- Incomplete/ Incorrect applications will be summarily rejected.
- Only passed qualifications will be considered.
- Mere fulfilment of minimum qualification will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Last date for submission of application will be 05/01/2021(Tuesday)
Note: Call letter for Interview and all other communications will be through E-mail only.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 05/01/2021(Tuesday)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
0484 – 2426788, +91 9188145299
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
RECRUITMENT FOR PROFESSOR AT BHAVAN’S COLLEGE OF ARTS AND COMMERCE, KAKKANAD
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com