Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 29-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand (NITUK) is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technologies in the country. Since its inception, this Institute has grown many fields and has established itself as one of the best Technical Educational Institutes. NITUK is established in 2009 under the Act of Parliament by Ministry of Human Resource Development. At present, the Institute have about 1006 undergraduates, 112 postgraduates and 15 Ph.D. scholars. The Institute offers full time B. Tech. and M.Tech. Program in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering with an intake of 65 (including 5 DASA students) and 15 students respectively in each branch.NITUK has made a very rapid growth in the recent past in terms of starting new academic programs, revision of academic curriculum, development of laboratories and infrastructure. The under-graduate programs have been made credits based and a large number of electives are offered to the students. At present, NITUK has faculty strength of 51.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Associate
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Social Sciences
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Master in Social Science from the recognized University. Preference shall be given to the candidates having Ph.D./NET.
- The appointment is purely temporary for Even Semester of Academic Year 2020-21.
- This position does not confer any right on the applicant to claim either continuous employment or permanency in future.
- The candidates should appear for Walk-In-Interview (Online/Offline) with original certificates, a set of photocopies of certificates and copy of Bio-data. In absence of originals, candidate shall not be considered for Interview. All Degree Certificates should be from recognized Universities / Institutes. Further, candidates must attach conversion criteria of CGPA to percentage (%) from the University/Institution/Board.
- The eligibility, qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on date of Interview.
- If suitable candidates are not available, post shall not be filled.
- Institute reserves the right to decide the number of posts.
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Rs 39,000/- per month
Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand invites application for the position of Teaching Associate (Social Science) from Indian Nationals for Walk-In-Interview (Online/Offline Mode) for Even Semester of Academic Year 2020-21, which is scheduled on 4th January, 2021. The details of the vacancy position are as follows
The application form will be accepted between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM in the Room mentioned against each post on the day of Walk-In-Interview. The application form will not be accepted after 11:00 AM on the day of Walk-In Interview
NIT Uttarakhand, ITI Campus, Room No. –A107
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk-In-Interview on 4th January, 2021 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW (ONLINE/OFFLINE MODE) FOR TEACHING ASSOCIATE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
🔔 Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.