Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 28-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIITH) is an autonomous university, founded as a not-for-profit public private partnership (N-PPP) in 1998, and is the first IIIT in India under this model. Over the years, the institute has evolved strong research programmes in various areas, with an emphasis on technology and applied research for industry and society. The institute facilitates interdisciplinary research and a seamless flow of knowledge. Several world-renowned centres of excellence are part of IIITH’s research portfolio. It has established various joint collaboration and co-innovation models with an industry outreach spanning significant national and multinational companies. Its innovative curriculum allows students the flexibility of selecting their courses and projects. Apart from academics the institute provides students with a comprehensive environment that promotes art and culture, sports, societal contributions and self-governance. Even undergraduate students get to participate in ongoing research and technology development – an opportunity unprecedented in India. As a result, a vibrant undergraduate programme co-exists along with a strong postgraduate programme.
The International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad, driven by passion for making a difference through research and teaching seeks highly motivated faculty of any nationality at the level of Professor, Associate Professor, Adjunct & Visiting Faculty & Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Adjunct & Visiting Faculty
💎 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- The core areas (though not limited to these): embedded systems, VLSI, digital signal processing, Robotics, wireless communications networks and digital electronic circuits
- Computer Science and Engineering
- The core areas (though not limited to these) are: computer architecture, systems and networking, algorithms and computational geometry, programming languages and compilers, AI, robotics, software engineering and information security
- (though not limited to these) are: Engineering Mathematics, Discrete Mathematics, Probability and Statistics, Algebra & Real Analysis
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Humanities (Assistant Professor, Adjunct & Visiting Faculty)
- Ethics, Anthropology, Economics, Sociology, Literature and broad areas of Humanities
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Electronics & Communication Engineering: A Ph.D. with a strong research track record and passion for teaching.
Computer Science and Engineering: A Ph.D. with a strong research track record and passion for teaching.
Mathematics: A Ph.D. with a strong research track record and passion for teaching.
Humanities: A Ph.D. or an Engineering graduate with a PG in Humanities having 10-12 years of relevant experience
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Pay Scale In line with MHRD 7th CPC guidelines and other benefits with appropriate Research and Student Support
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Presently, we are in need of faculty in specific domains mentioned in the advertisement. However, we are open to recruit talent from other inter-disciplinary areas throughout the year. To apply for positions other than listed below, please register here.
Please mail your resume along with teaching and research statements with covering letter in Word (.doc) or PDF format. Scanned resumes and other formats will not be read by our system.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before December 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
IIIT Hyderabad Invites Application for the Position of Faculty (ECE & CSE)
IIIT Hyderabad Invites Application for the Position of Faculty (Humanities)
IIIT Hyderabad Invites Application for the Position of Faculty (Mathematics)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.