Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 28-12-2020
🏫 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏢 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City Chittoor (IIITS) was established by Government of India as an Institute of National Importance under the Act of Parliament in PPP model along with Government of Andhra Pradesh and Industry Partners-Sri City Foundation and Sri City Pvt. Limited. IIITS is uniquely located in a decade old state of the art industrial city, called Sri City (www.sricity.in), which is located about 60 KMs north of Chennai on the Nellore highway. Sri City is spread over 8000 acres encompassing a multi-product Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Domestic Tariff Zone (DTZ), Free Trade & Warehousing Zone (FTWZ) and Electronics Manufacturing Cluster. Sri City is hosting over 175 companies from 27 countries. Sri City hosts MNCs from Japan, China, Korea, UK, Netherlands etc. The institute has access to the industries and social infrastructure available in Sri City through the Industry Partner. Established in 2013, IIIT Sri City Chittoor (IIITS) has emerged as one of the top institutes among its peers due to academic and research advancements. The institute presently offers UG programmes in two disciplines- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) and Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). With a view to provide skilled engineers, the Institute is offering specializations in AI & Machine Learning and Cyber Security under CSE programme. ECE programme offers specialization in Cyber Physical Systems. It is proposed to offer additional specializations in areas such as Smart Manufacturing, FinTech, Data Analytics, etc. IIITS has significant focus on UG-Led research, sponsored projects and scholarly publications. The institute offers MS and PhD programmes in both disciplines. The institute also offers unique Part-Time PhD programmes for IT Industry personnel and Scientists who working in Government of India Research labs such as DRDO, ISRO, etc.
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in research project “Design and Fabrication of Autonomous Passenger Drone” in reference to the sanction letter of Dt. 15/03/19 with sanction order: 56(1)/2018-CC&BT by Computer Convergence and Broadband Technologies, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) New Delhi-110003.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
🏫 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
- Design and Fabrication of Autonomous Passenger Drone
Number of Positions: 02 (Two)
Project Duration: 1 Year 3 Months
Project end date: 30th March 2022
Design of Passenger Drone is a challenging research area involving sensors, wireless networking, navigation, power management, robust mechanical design, safety etc. “Design and Fabrication of Passenger Drone Project is a Collaborative multi-institute (IIT Hyderabad, IIIT Hyderabad, and IIIT Sri City) project. IIIT Sri City, Chittoor is contributing to this project in the aspects of wireless sensor networking, Navigation and development of overall communication interface of the Passenger Drone.
The JRF will be responsible for integration of sensors to the motherboard, design of reliable long range wireless link from the ground station to the drone and navigation aspects. JRF is expected to understand and deliver the above sub-modules proposing new models/modified versions of existing models of wireless communication frameworks. Hardware prototyping and field testing of the developed module in the later stages of the project is also part of the job description of the JRF.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Essential Qualifications: M.E/M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering. B.Tech candidate with exceptional qualification record may also be considered.
JRF: Wireless Sensor networking, Wireless Communications, Analytical modelling, Embedded Systems, with programming in MATLAB, Python, NS-3, Embedded-C with UAV systems knowledge would be an advantage.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Rs. 31,000/- pm from Date of Joining
📜 JOB LOCATION
Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please fill in the JRF application using the below Google form link: https://forms.gle/DcsHHJthApZ5pm9v7
Please upload Soft Copies of Bachelor, Master, Project and Job experience certificates along with updated Curriculum Vitae in the PDF format using the upload option of the above google form.
Google form based application form must be completely filled without leaving any sections. In-complete application forms will be treated as invalid in the shortlisting process of applications.
Please note that only above google form based applications will be considered and applications sent to email-id will not be entertained for further process of selection.
- The candidate should be preferably less than 28 years of age.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed at any point of time for exceptional candidates.
- Applicants in government/semi-government/private employment are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer after shortlisting but before interview date.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The shortlisting will be done based on the need of the project.
- In case of any doubts regarding the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail or phone about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs and Mobile number in their applications.
- The shortlisted candidates may be called to IIIT Sri City for personal interview. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Once selected, the candidate will be taken as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and will be paid Rs. 31,000/- per month.
- On successful completion of Institute requirements, the JRF may be converted as PhD student in the next subsequent semesters.
- The association between PI/Co-PI and JRF can be discontinued at any time by giving three months notice in writing either by the PI of the project.
- Leaving the project before 15 months of joining is strongly discouraged and candidate will not be entitled for any experience certificate.
- Advertisement released on 13th February-2020 with Reference No. IIITS/2019/01/MeitY-PD/JRF stands cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances and lockdowns. Those who applied for the above advertisement in the month of Feb or March-2020 need to apply again.
About IIIT Sri City, Chittoor : For details please logon to www.iiits.ac.in
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is On or before 13th January 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 73064 73364
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
JRF Advertisement for Design and Fabrication of Autonomous Passenger Drone
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.