Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 25-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier institute dedicated to research and teaching in the basic sciences. It was Established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. In 2012, it was declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament. As a unique initiative in science education in India, IISER aims to be a Science University of the highest caliber devoted to both teaching and research in a totally integrated manner, with state-of-the-art research and high quality education, thus nurturing both curiosity and creativity.IISER Pune has initiated a 5 years Integrated Masters programme and a post-Masters PhD programme in Integrated Sciences in an intellectually vibrant atmosphere of research. Apart from classroom instruction, IISER builds student skills in areas such as scientific inquiry, problem solving, communication skills, computational sciences, electronics and instrumentation and workshop practices. IISER plans to develop advanced teaching and research labs where students will have the opportunity to pursue experiments as well as advanced research under the mentorship of world-class faculty. Eventually, this should make education and careers in basic sciences more exciting and rewarding.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record for the following position
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Assistant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
MA / M.Phil. in English / English Literature / Linguistics / English Language Teaching (ELT) / Teaching English to
Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL ) with minimum 60% marks
Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) / Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Preference Candidates having prior experience in teaching English will be preferred.
Job requirements The incumbent is expected to be involved with the Academic Communication Skills course taught to BS-MS first Year students. Since the semester is online, the incumbent will be required to attend the online classes (2 hours) and teach one tutorial session (1 hour) per week. Additionally, the incumbent is expected to grade assignments on a weekly basis for the
duration of contract.
The classroom content and material will be developed and provided by the course co-ordinator.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Level 12 (Entry Pay Rs. 78,800/-)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to “email@example.com” on or before December 29, 2020. Please mention “Advt. No. 58/2020 -Teaching Assistant” in the subject line of the email.
List of shortlisted candidates for selection process (to be carried out preferably over video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience etc. Will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information / details about the post
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IISER Pune.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out selection process for all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the number of candidates to be called for the selection process may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates,
to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for submitting online applications is December 31, 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📧 DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 (20) 2590 8001
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advt. No. 58/2020 – Recruitment for positions of “Teaching Assistant” purely on temporary and contractual basis on consolidated emoluments. Last date of submission of applications – December 29, 2020. (Click here for detailed advertisement).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.