Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 25-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, the ninth member of the prestigious Indian Institutes of Management family was established on December 15, 2009, under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India with the extensive support of the Government of Jharkhand. The Institute has been accorded the status of ‘Institution of National Importance’ by the introduction of IIM Act 2017.IIM Ranchi currently offers a two years full time Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), which is our flagship programme. Going by the growing importance and indispensability associated with human resources, we are the first in all IIMs offering a two years full-time Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM). We also offer a full-time Doctoral Programme (Ph.D.); a part-time Executive Doctoral Programme (ePh.D.) and an Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGEXP). Our programs are carried out in a world-class fashion with students being exposed to case-studies, relevant projects and relevant industry experience apart from class pedagogy.Thus IIM Ranchi prides itself in its carefully designed curriculum, a values-oriented approach and a holistically nurturing environment. Our programs are aimed at grooming students to enable them to face challenges of the real world; to make them efficient leaders who are grounded and humble; to instil in them the quest for excellence and not just for achievement. Having said that, with a pool of immensely talented students, guided by the most competent and capable faculty, we are truly an institute with a difference.
IIM Ranchi invites applications from candidates with exceptional academic background for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the following areas:
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Accounting & Finance
- General Management -Business Law, Regulatory Environment & Business Communication
- Information Systems & Business Analytics
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The candidates should have strong academic background and understanding of current developments in their field of expertise. Selected candidates are expected to teach across various programmes and publish high quality research papers in leading academic journals. In addition, they are expected to contribute to academic administration from time to time as per the norms set by the Institute; engage in institution development; conduct training programmes; and engage in consultancy work.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirement for Faculty Positions:
- Criteria 1: Ph.D. or equivalent degree with first class in the preceding degree with consistently good academic record. Ph.D. or equivalent degree should preferably be from reputed Indian and foreign universities/institutions. As an indicator of good academic record, it is suggested that candidates may preferably have first class, however, should have a minimum of 55 percent marks at every stage of their academic career.
- Criteria 2: : Ph.D./FPM status should be Awarded or Submitted.
- Criteria 3: Designation wise shortlisting criteria for Experience are:
|Assistant Professor on contract (Assistant Professor Grade II)||Assistant Professor on Contract – No prior experience required.|
|Assistant Professor (Assistant Professor Grade I)||Assistant Professor- Total experience of 3 years in research/teaching/industry.|
|Associate Professor||Associate Professor – Experience of 6 years of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor level at equivalent peer institutions.|
|Professor||Professor – Experience of 1O years of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor level at IIMs/llTs/ll Sc/NITIE/IISERs/Other equivalent peer institutions.|
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Professor Rs. 1,59,100 – 2,20,200 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,59,100
- Associate Professor Rs. 1,39,600- 2,11,300 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,39,600
- Assistant Professor (Grade – I) Rs. 1,01,500 – 1,67,400 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,01,500
- Assistant Professor (Grade – II) Rs. 70,900 (Minimum Basic)
The pay carries all other allowances similar to a central government employee stationed at Ranchi. The fringe benefits, such as LTC, medical re-imbursement, education allowance for children, contribution towards New Pension Scheme (NPS), faculty development allowance, financial support towards national and international conferences etc. shall be permitted as per the Institute norms. Faculty members are permitted to pursue industry consultation with income sharing as per the Institute rules. There is a provision for additional compensation for teaching / training, subject to fulfilling the minimum work-norm of the Institute.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please Click here to fill the online application form.Applications must be in the appropriate format available online at: http://www.iimranchi.ac.in/
Please Click here to fill the online application form.
In case you find any difficulty in applying online, the interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV by e-mail to Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, Suchana Bhawan, 5th Floor, Audrey House Campus, Meur’s Road, Ranchi – 834 008. Email: email@example.com
If you face any technical problems in filling-up the online application form, or have any queries regarding the application form, kindly email to the IT Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org marking a copy to IPC Office at email@example.com
- Applications must be in the appropriate format available online at: https://www.iimranchi.ac.in/
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute.
- Mere fulfilment of the above mentioned qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above/and or any other specializations(s).
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- All qualification must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed university or AICTE approved autonomous institution (Wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/recognized by Association of Indian University (AIU).
- Relaxation in qualification and experience/higher start in the time scale may be considered in the case of exceptionally bright candidates.
- Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy, may be considered for lower post if they are otherwise found suitable.
- Depending on the academic credentials of the candidate, the Institute may consider them for an offer on a contractual basis of one/two years.
- Reservation Policy will apply as per Government of India Rules.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website of IIM Ranchi (https://www.iimranchi.ac.in/) regularly for updates. Amendments, corrigenda (if any), will be placed on the Institute website only.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement No.: ADVT/IIMR/IPC-FR/2020/Dec Faculty Positions on Rolling Basis
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.