Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA), trains officers of the Indian Police Service, who have been selected through an All India based Civil Services Examination. The trained officers will be posted as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) in their respective states under whom the other sub-ranks of police force will be working. The recruitment of sub-ranks such as Constables,Sub-Inspectors, Deputy Superintendents of Police is each states prerogative, and will be done by respective state Director Generals of Police. The IPS cadre is controlled by the Home Ministry of the Government of India and the officer of this service can only be appointed removed by an order of the President of India.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engaging one ‘Teaching Assistant’ in each subject on honorarium basis at this Academy. Details of required educational Qualifications, work experience etc is as under:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Assistant
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Ethics and Human Rights
- Traffic Management and Road Safety -iGOT Modules
- Information and Communication Technology
- Maintenance of Public Peace and Order
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Ethics and Human Rights
Master degree in Desirable:
Philosophy Or Ethics One year Teaching experience
Traffic Management and Road Safety -iGOT Modules Person who has served in Traffic in Police Department for minimum 5 years, has passion for Road Safety and has good knowledge about Traffic Management and Road Safety.
Information and Communication Technology
Any Degree/ Postgraduate degree in the field of Computers or IT from a reputed institute or University.
Any valid certifications related to cyberlaw, cyber forensics, cyber security, cyber crime investigation.
No prior work experience is required.
Aptitude to teach and train.
One year of teaching experience is preferable.
Being conversant with Cyber laws, cyber crime investigation and cyber forensics.
Maintenance of Public Peace and Order Retired SP / Dy SP
- Other compulsory requirements of the job:
Candidates must have Good proficiency in – (I) Use of computers, (ii) Typing (iii) Surfing of Internet (iv) Preparation of PPT.
- Job profile:
i) Collection of documents, law, rules related to the subject, surfing of internet, typing DTP, editing and page setting. Expected to work on digital content creation in the form of study material, case studies, quizzes, games, presentations etc on the subject for the purpose of e-learning.
ii) For “Information and Communication Technology’ – Collection of documents, law, rules and best practices related to the subject and its application to policing. Surfing of internet, literature, typing and preparation of study material in English alongwith Presentations. Creation of quizzes and workbooks for learning. Monitoring of LMS and assignment submissions.
- The engagement is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Appointment is purely on a honorarium basis with an honorarium of Rs. 1,600/- (Rs.One thousand six hundred) only per working day.
- a. Appointee will not be entitled to any allowances, residential accommodation, transport facility, medical facilities etc.
- b. The appointee will not be entitled for any kind of leave.
- c. In case, services of the appointee is not found satisfactory, appointment is liable to be terminated without assigning any reasons.
- d. In case, appointee wants to discontinue with the engagement, he/she should give prior notice of at least 30 days in advance, failing which a sum equivalent to the honorarium for the period of notice or the unexpired portion thereof would be recovered.
- e. The Competent Authority would be free to terminate the services in case of absence of person by more than 15 days or if the services are not found satisfactory.
- f. Appointment will be subject to verification of character and antecedents by the police.
- g. The Academy may modify, add, delete and or amend / change the above terms and conditions.
- h. This appointment will not bestow on him/her any right for claiming regular appointment in the Academy.
- i. The Academy will not be responsible for any untoward incident or accidental harm to the appointee during the period of engagement. No compensation on account of such incident/accident will be paid by the Employer i.e. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy.
- j. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the said selection test and have to make your own arrangements for journey, accommodation etc at own expenses.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Appointment is purely on a honorarium basis with an honorarium of Rs. 1,600/- (Rs.One thousand six hundred) only per working day.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The format of application is enclosed. The filled-in application of only eligible candidates should be addressed to the Assistant Director (Estt.), SVP National Police Academy, Shivarampalli, Hyderabad – 500 052 (Telangana) to reach in this Academy by post on or before 12/01/2021 along with the following documents:
(i) Copies of certificates /testimonials as proof of educational and experience.
(ii) One passport size photo to be pasted on filled-in application form.
Note: Incomplete/incorrect/unsigned applications and applications without copies of required documents will be rejected.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 12/01/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
91-40-24015151 to 58(8 Lines),91-40-24235999
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Notice Inviting applications for engaging ‘Teaching Assistant’ on honorarium basis
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.