Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 23-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Mahatma Gandhi University,one of the major Universities in Kerala, is a premier educational institution that strives to fulfill the higher educational needs of the people from Central Kerala. Set on the sprawling 110-acre Priyadarsini Hills Campus at Athirampuzha, 12 kms off Kottayam, the University also has two satellite campuses in Kottayam . The University was established on 2nd October 1983 and has jurisdiction over the revenue districts of Kottayam, Ernakulam, Idukki and parts of Pathanamthitta and Alappuzha. The Institution offers a large number of programmes at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, M Phil and Doctoral levels through its 17 University Departments, 1 International and Inter University Centre, 7 Inter University Centres, 10 Inter School Centres, 77 Govt./Aided Affiliated Colleges, 10 Autonomous Colleges (of which 8 are Colleges with a Potential for Excellence), 200 Unaided Affiliated Colleges and 199 Recognized Research Centres. It imparts education in the interdisciplinary as well as conventional disciplines of Science, Social Science and Humanities besides in the professional disciplines like Engineering, Technology, Legal Studies, Pedagogy, Pharmacy and Nursing.
Online applications for the empanelment of temporary Guest Faculty positions (on hourly basis) are invited for MA Programmes in International Relations and Politics; Politics and Human Rights and Politics (Public Policy and Governance) of School of International Relations and Politics, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- School of International Relations and Politics
- MA Programmes in International Relations and Politics; Politics and Human Rights and Politics (Public Policy and Governance)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Age & Qualifications: As per UGC Regulations 2018.
UGC REGULATIONS ON MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS AND OTHER ACADEMIC STAFF IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES AND MEASURES FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF STANDARDS IN HIGHER EDUCATION, 2018
- The appointments in the above vacancies will be made as per UGC norms and Reservation principles in accordance with the Mahatma Gandhi University Statutes, 1997, Kerala State & Subordinate Service Rules and Kerala Service Rules.
- For the post reserved for a particular community or a group of community as mentioned above, the persons belonging to that community or group of communities alone shall apply.
- Applicants for the post under community reservation quota shall submit Community Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2020. ST/ST candidates shall submit community certificate for claiming reservation.
- Natives of States other than Kerala State shall not apply for the post notified exclusively under community reservation quota.
- Confirmation of appointees under lien vacancies is subject to the expiry/termination of lien of the relieved incumbents/confirmation of their appointment in the present institution or whichever is earlier.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates with required qualifications as per UGC norms are requested to send the copies of their documents supporting qualification, experience, publications etc along with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of email, candidates must specify the position applied for. Only short listed candidates shall be notified and intimated. The candidates empanelled/working as guest faculty last year need to apply afresh. Last date of submission of online applications is 31/12/2020, 4:30 PM
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for online submission of application will be 31/12/2020, 4:30 PM
The last date for hard copy of the application Submission is On or Before 24.12.2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
SIRP- Announcement for Guest Faculty positions-reg
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.