Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 22-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Pondicherry University holds a special place in the Indian University System. It was created to meet out the demands of the local community, and ever since its inception in 1985, it has shown a tremendous commitment to innovation and to serving the needs of the nation. We are proud of our innovative ideas and positive approaches in every sphere of activity. As a Vice-Chancellor of this prestigious University, my focus will be on refining our strategic direction and identifying opportunities for growth. We are constantly responding to the challenges of the changing academia by defining our strengths and building our distinctive character and identity. We are committed to recruiting staff who can assist us in transforming these challenges into opportunities, and who are also willing to walk with us in the constant search for quality, efficiency and new opportunities which are indeed our highest ideals.
Interested Candidates possessing eligible qualifications as per UGC norms for the disciplines mentioned below can walk-in for interview with latest Bio-Data along with Original Certificates on the following date & time.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
🏫 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
No separate intimation will be sent for the Walk-in-interview. No TA/DA will be paid. THE APPOINTMENT IS PURELY ON TEMPORARY BASIS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21
Duties and Responsibilities: The Guest faculty shall (i) handle classes for the course concerned (ii) conduct practical classes (iii) Oversee the academic performance and activities of the students in the Class and Labs at PUCC (iv) attend Academic, administrative and exam related works and other academic work assigned by the Principal (vi) Guest faculty should be present in the College on all working days from 9.30 A.M. to 5.30 P.M. The monthly salary will be calculated and paid on fulfillment of all the above conditions.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or a equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET and the candidate needs to have teaching experience and some orientation to the Community College.
- Not with standing anything contained in clauses (I) and (2), candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities /Colleges/Institutions.
- Specialization: (i) Bio-Chemistry : Bio informatics (ii) Commerce : Accounts & Finance /Taxation : & (iii) Management: Finance & Accounting
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- The Guest Faculty will be paid an honorarium of Rs. 1,000/- per lecture subject to maximum of Rs.25, 000/-per month for the academic year 2020-21.
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates and to be present on the date of walk-in interview at least one hour before the time prescribed for each discipline for verification of certificate and to complete other formalities. The attached proforma is to be dully filled up by the candidates and be sent through e.mail to email@example.com.
The candidate needs to have some orientation to Community College System and teaching experience in a reputed UG/PG level College.
- Bio-Chemistry DATE & TIME 24.12.2020 10:30 A.M.
- Commerce DATE & TIME 24.12.2020 1:30 P.M.
- Management DATE & TIME 24.12.2020 3:30 P.M.
VENUE: Principal’s Chamber, Pondicherry University Community College, Lawspet.Puducherry-605 008
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Bio-Chemistry DATE & TIME 24.12.2020 10:30 A.M.
Commerce DATE & TIME 24.12.2020 1:30 P.M.
Management DATE & TIME 24.12.2020 3:30 P.M.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📩 PHONE NUMBER
0413 – 2654567
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Walk-In Interview for Guest Faculty Position – PUCC
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
🔔 Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.