Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 22-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The National Institute of Ayurveda was established on 7th February 1976 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. NIA is an apex Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of INDIA for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of teaching, training, research and patient care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Medicine. The Institute, an Autonomous Body under Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, is registered under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act, 1958.
Applications in the Prescribed Format are invited for 1 Post of Associate Professor, 8 Posts of Lecturer in different Subjects, 1 Post of Museum Cureator, 3 Posts of Pharmacist, 1 Post of Cataloguer, 2 Posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), and 36 Posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). The detailed Vacancy Notification containing Essential Qualifications, Experience, Pay Scales, Age Limit, Last Date, Fees Payable, Reservations etc. are being published in Employment News and also in Institute Website
Applications, in the Prescribed Format, are invited for the following Posts to be filled by Direct Recruitment. Eligible Applicants applying may read the Details of the Posts and the Important Information given below and apply accordingly in the Format given hereunder
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Museum Cureator
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (KAYACHIKITSA)
- Dravya Guna
- Kaumar Bhrityia
- Kriya Sharir
- Prasuti Tantra
- Rasa Shastra
- Swasth Vritta
- Dravya Guna(PH – One Leg).
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
1. ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (KAYACHIKITSA): 1 POST RESERVED FOR SC1. Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970. 2. 5 Years Teaching Experience out of which 3 Years in Post-Graduate Teaching in the concerned Subject or 5 Years Research Experience in PB-3 (Rs. 15,600–39,100) with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600 with NPA. OR 10 Years of Combined Experience in Teaching as Assistant Professor/Lecturer in the concerned Subject or 10 Years Research Experience in the Pay Scale of PB-3 (Rs. 15,600–39,100) with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600 and Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400, respectively, out of which at least 2 Years of Post-Graduate Teaching Experience/Research Experience in PB-3 (Rs. 15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600. 3. Minimum 3 Research Publications indexed in Index Medicus or National Journals. Pay Scale: Pay Level-12, Pay Matrix Rs.78,800-2,09,200 + NPA admissible as per Central Government Rules. Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 Years as on the Closing Date for receipt of Applications
2. LECTURER: 8 POSTS: 1 Post each inDravya Guna(UR), Kaumar Bhrityia(OBC), Kriya Sharir(UR), Panchakarma(UR), Prasuti Tantra(UR), Rasa Shastra(OBC) and Swasth Vritta(SC) and Dravya Guna(PH – One Leg).Essential Qualification:Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognised under IMCC Act 1970. Desirable: 1. Publication and Experience in Research. 2. Working Knowledge of Computers. Pay Scale: Pay Level 10. Rs. 56,100-1,77,500. Maximum Age: 40 Years as on the Closing Date of receipt of Applications.
3. MUSEUM CURATOR: 1 POST: UN-RESERVEDEssential Qualification:B.Sc. in Botany with 2 Years relevant experience. Pay Scale: Pay Level – 6. Rs. 35400-112400 Maximum Age: 35 Years as on the Closing Date of Receipt of Applications.
4. PHARMACIST: 3 POSTS : 2 GEN, 1 OBCEssential Qualification:1.Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education. 2.Diploma in AYUSH Nursing & Pharmacy of not less than 3 years duration including internship from a recognized University OR B. Pharma (Ayurveda) from a recognized University. Pay Scale: Pay Level – 5. Rs. 29200-92300 Maximum Age: 30 Years as on the Closing Date of Receipt of Applications.
5. CATALOGUER: 1 POST GEN Essential Qualification:1.SSC From a recognized State Board of Education. 2.Diploma in Library Science of One Year from a University. Pay Scale: Pay Level – 4. Rs. 25500-81100 Maximum Age: 30 Years as on the Closing Date of Receipt of Applications.
6. LOWER DIVISION CLERK (LDC): 2 POSTS: 1 GEN, 1 OBCEssential Qualification:1.Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education. 2.Typing Speed of 35 Words per Minute in English /30 Words per Minute in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH respectively on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word on Computer. Pay Scale: Pay Level – 2. Rs. 19900-63200 Maximum Age: 27 Years as on the Closing Date of Receipt of Applications.
7. MULTI TASKING STAFF (MTS): 36 POSTS: 24 GEN, 4 OBC, 3 EWS, 3 EX-SERVICEMEN, 2 PH (1 ONE LEG AND 1 HEARING IMPAIRED), Essential Qualification:Pass in 10th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education. Pay Scale: Pay Level – 1. Rs. 18000-56900 Maximum Age: 25 Years as on the Closing Date of Receipt of Applications
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Associate Professor Pay Level-12, Pay Matrix Rs.78,800-2,09,200 + NPA
- Lecturer Pay Level 10. Rs. 56,100-1,77,500
- Museum Cureator Pay Level – 6. Rs. 35400-112400
- Pharmacist Pay Level – 5. Rs. 29200-92300
- Cataloguer Pay Level – 4. Rs. 25500-81100
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) Pay Level – 2. Rs. 19900-63200
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Pay Level – 1. Rs. 18000-56900
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The following Application Fee is to be paid for each Post by Demand Draft only, in favour of ‘Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur’ : Associate Professor : Rs. 4000/- for SC; Lecturer : Rs. 3500/- for General & OBC and Rs. 3000/- for EWS, SC & ST; Pharmacist,Museum Cureter, Cataloger, Lower Divisional Clerk & MTS: Rs. 2000/- for General & OBC and Rs. 1800/- for EWS, SC,& ST Applicants. However, no Fee is payable by Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen Applicants.
The Closing Date for Receipt of Applications for all Applicants, except for the Applicants mentioned in Point below, is 60 Days from the Date of Publication of this Notification in Employment News (Excluding the Day of Publication)
The Closing Date for Receipt of Applications for the Applicants belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands Lakshadweep is 70 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment News.(Excluding the Day of Publication).
The Filled Application, affixed with 2 recent Passport Size Photographs, the Demand Draft of Fees, Self-attested copies of all the relevant Certificates/Documents etc. should reach the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 by the Closing Date.
Applications will not be accepted by E-Mail or Fax. No enquiry will be entertained over Phone, or E-Mail or Fax. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is Within 60 Days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
VACANCY NOTIFICATION NO. 1-2020 FOR TEACHING AND NON TEACHING POSTS
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com