Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 22-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Army Public School Kirkee is situated in the idyllic surroundings of the BEG & Centre. The School secured CBSE affiliation immediately and the first batch of Class X was put up in March 1999. In 2003 the school added Class XI (Science) and in 2004 Class XII (Science) and Class XI (Commerce). We added Humanities stream in 2008 and the school is now a full-fledged Senior Secondary with all 3 Streams. On 15 Mar 2011 the school was rechristened Army Public School Kirkee. The School was set up in 1974 as a Balak Mandir of the Bombay Sappers. It grew rapidly and in 1981 was named the Bombay Sappers Public School. In 1984 it was converted into an Army School under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Special Educators
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- POST GRADUATE TEACHER (PGT) (Adhoc)
- Political Science
- Commerce (Accountancy, Business Studies)
- TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER (TGT)
- Art and Craft
- PRIMARY TEACHER (PRT)
- All Subjects
- Music Teacher
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- POST GRADUATE TEACHER (PGT) As per CBSE norms. Must be a post graduate with the subject in which appointment sought and qualified in B.Ed with minimum 50 % marks in each.
- TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER (TGT) Graduate with B.Ed and equivalent with minimum 50% marks in each. In case a candidate has not scored 50% marks in Graduation but has Post Graduation with same main subject and scored 50% marks or more marks is a|so considered, CTE17TET qualified with 60% marks.
- PRIMARY TEACHER (PRT) Graduate with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E.Edy B.Ed. with minimum 50% marks in Each. The Candidate who has qualified as B.Ed and not D.E.Ed would have to undergo a six month bridge course in Elementary education.CTET/TET qualified with 60 % marks,
- SPECIAL EDUCATOR Graduation with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. General with one year Diploma in Special Education
- Counselor Graduate in Psychology with a certificate or Diploma in Counseling with minimum experience of three years as wellness Teacher/ Counselor.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application with Detailed bio-data, copies of certificates and photocopy of score card should be addressed to the Principal, Army Public School Kirkee, C/O BEG & Centre, Pune 411 003 and reach by post/by hand latest by 20 Jan 2021 at 1500 hrs. Applications will not be accepted thereafter. Incomplete application without supporting documents and online applications will be rejected. Application Form can be collected from School or can be downloaded from the School Website www.awesindia.com or www.armypublicschoolkirkee.in and submitted to the school office duly filled, (No TA/DA admissable).
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 20 Jan 2021 at 1500 hrs
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.