Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 21-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur is an Institution of National Importance, by an Act of Parliament (Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on the 5th June, 2007. This was formerly known as Regional Institute of Technology (RIT) Jamshedpur and was established on 15th
August 1960 with the aim of nurturing young engineers for economic growth of the Nation. NIT Jamshedpur is situated in the western part of the city Jamshedpur. The flowing river Kharkai and picturesque backdrop of low hills on one side, and large tracts of forest on the other side, make the 341.30 acres of rolling campus an ideal place for higher learning and
research. NIT Jamshedpur has well qualified faculty and dedicated supporting staff.
Applications are invited from academic personnel/professionals from Academic Institutes, R&D Labs, and Industry in India for the Post of Temporary Faculty in Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Applications, Metallurgy & Material Engineering and Physics on temporary basis initially for one semester, which may be extended on a semester to semester basis on recommendation of the HOD.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Temporary Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Programming
- Computer Design
- Object Oriented System Design
- Computer Architecture
- Design Analysis and Algorithm
- Computer Applications
- Software Security
- Cyber Law & Security
- Object oriented analysis & Design
- Internet & Web Technology
- Data Analytics/Data Mining
- Database Security
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Extraction of Metals
- Integrated Computation Material Engineering and materials Science.
- Materials Processing and Process Development.
- Physical and Mechanical Metallurgy
- Thermodynamic and Kinetic Processes in Materials.
- Nuclear Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Computer Science & Engineering Ph.D. degree in the appropriate discipline with consistently good academic record throughout.The candidates, who have submitted his/her Ph.D. thesis, may also be considered.
Computer Applications Ph.D. degree in the appropriate discipline with consistently good academic record throughout. The candidates, who have submitted his/her Ph.D. thesis, may also be considered.
Metallurgy & Material Engineering Ph.D. degree in the appropriate discipline with consistently good academic record throughout. The candidates, who have submitted his/her Ph.D. thesis, may also be considered.
Physics Ph.D. degree in the appropriate discipline with consistently good academic record throughout. The candidates, who have submitted his/her Ph.D. thesis, may also be considered.
Maximum duration of appointment in the entire career of a person shall be limited to five semesters with a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 50,000/- per month for effective teaching and commitment to enhance the research activities in the Department. Eligible candidates have to report for online interview as per the schedule given below
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Remuneration in Rs. Rs. 50,000 pm (consolidated)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Institute is committed to recruit the best faculty
- All qualifications, experience and age limit will be recognized as on 09/01/2021. Prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website www.nitjsr.ac.in
- The filled in application form along with one set of self attested photocopy of the certificates and embedded latest passport size colour photographs have to be submitted online via email to email@example.com (as PDF file only) latest by 09/01/2021 5.00PM.
- Reservation is applicable as per government of India Norms.
- Candidates claiming reservation have to produce category certificate issued from competent authority. In case of OBC candidates, the NCL certificate must be issued on or after 01.04.2020.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Applications without complete information/supporting documents will not be considered.
- The candidate will be interviewed only after scrutiny of educational & experience certificates and category certificate.
- The institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
- In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be limited to Seraikela-Kharsawan court only.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending this online interview.
Online interview for Appointment of Temporary Faculty in NIT Jamshedpur
|SI. No.||Department||Date & Time of Online Interview|
|1.||Computer Science and Engineering||11/01/2021 (Tentative)|
|2.||Computer Applications||11/01/2021 (Tentative)|
|3.||Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||11/01/2021 (Tentative)|
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 09/01/2021 5.00PM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
- INFORMATION BROCHURE FOR TEMPORARY FACULTY NITJSR.pdf
- APPLICATION FORM FOR TEMPORARY FACULTY NIT JSR.pdf
- Adv. for appointment of Temporary Faculty in Hindi.pdf
- Adv. for appointment of Temporary Faculty in English .pdf
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com