Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 18-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The institute campus area is 15 Acers featuring with well equipped Lab, Library & Reading room. It also features a computer lab with Wi-Fi and Lease line with 4 mbps high speed internet connection. Total intake of 60 students, since academic year 2004-05. presently 240 students are taking technical education. The institute is providing platform of students in different competitions such as State Level paper presentation, sports for overall development of students. The excellent academic infrastructure of the Institute is supplement with facilities for outdoor and indoor games as well as cultural activities. The main multistoried building is with all the state of the art infrastructural facilities like well equipped Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Computer Laboratory, Library etc…. The institution emphasizes discipline oriented, high academic standards by keeping specific institutional objectives. The faculty comprises of highly competent, qualified and well experienced academicians and provides excellent coaching and motivation to the students.
Applications are invited for the post of Principal to be filled in Shivlingeshwar College of Pharmacy, (Permanent Non Granted), Almala, Tq. Ausa, Dist. Latur run by Shri Vishweshwar Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Almala,Tq. Ausa, Dist. Latur.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Bachelors and Masters Degree in Pharmacy with First Class or Equivalent either in bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Ph.D. or Equivalent in appropriate discipline.
- Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at the level of professor or minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and / or research and / or industry.
- In case of research experience, good academic record and books/ patients record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members of the selection committee.
- If the experience in industry is consider, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to professor level with active participation record in devising / designing, developing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books/ research paper publications/ IPR/ Patients etc as deemed fit by the expert members of the selection committee.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Pay scale as per the U.G.C., PCI, State Government & Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University’s rules from
time to time.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates should submit their application along with all necessary documents within Fifteen days from the date of publication of the Advertisement by Registered post only
- Prescribed application form is available on the University website (www.srtmun.ac)
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid to attend the interview.
- Eligible candidates those are already in services should submit their applications through proper channel.
- All attested Photocopies of certificates and other relevant documents should be attached with the application form.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 15 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com