Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 17-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU) is a dynamic institution of higher learning, set in a rural milieu of southern Tamil Nadu, with a campus spread of 550 acres.The University was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu as a teaching-cum-affiliating University on 7th September, 1990 to cater to the long-felt needs of the people of the three southern most districts of Tamil Nadu viz., Tirunelveli, Tuticorin, and Kanyakumari.It is named after the renowned Tamil Poet scholar, Professor P. Sundaram Pillai (1855-1897), the author of the famous verse drama Manonmaniam. It is his poem that has become “Tamil Thaai Vazhthu” the official invocation song sung in all functions in Tamilnadu.The motto of the University is “Reaching the Unreached”. Around 2400 students are studying in this institution directly. The University has under its jurisdiction 77 affiliated Colleges, 6 University Colleges and 4 Constituent Colleges, about 1,20,000 students in regular mode and 40,000 students in distance mode.These colleges, amongst which three are over 100 years old viz., St. John’s College, M.D.T. Hindu College, and Sarah Tucker College the oldest women’s college in the state, have contributed decisively to the cause of higher education of this region.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Controller Of Examinations
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- An academician not lower in rank than that of a Associate Professor in the University or in the affiliated Colleges with 15 years of teaching
- Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying official correspondence and drafting reports.
- Five years of administrative experience is desirable.
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Registrar Level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,44,200
- Controller Of Examinations Level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,44,200
Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application form, prescribed qualifications, general instructions and other details are available at the University Website www.msuniv.ac.in. The filled in application should be sent along with a Demand Draft for Rs.1000
- The application form and other details can be downloaded from the University website: www.msuniv.ac.in
- The filled in application should be accompanied with a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- towards the application fee, drawn in favour of the Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University and payable at Tirunelveli. Money order / Postal order / Cheque/Cash will not be accepted.
- The filled in application (5 copies) along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, etc., should be sent to the Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India on or before 06.01.2021 upto 5.45 pm. and should be superscribed on the left hand corner of the envelope “Application for the post of __________”.
- Separate application should be sent for each post in a separate cover along with Demand Draft.
- Applicants should be prepared to come for an interview to be held at Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli 627 012 at their own cost.
- Applicants for the post are required to submit their applications in the prescribed form in five copies, containing full particulars as age, qualifications, service details, community, degree(s) acquired with marks or grade(s), etc. In the application, the number or years of previous teaching experience as Reader / Associate Professor at undergraduate and postgraduate level (Certificate must be produced)
and other academic distinctions, publications (one set to be sent which will not be returned), present occupation, salary certificate (basic pay and other allowances), Languages with which the applicant is conversant, must be mentioned.
- Applicants in service should send their applications through proper channel along with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ obtained from their employer concerned. Pay certificate obtained from the employer should be sent by those who are presently employed, along with application or should be brought at the time of interview, without fail.
- Applicants who attempt to canvass or bring influence in any manner shall be disqualified.
- Selected candidates shall be required to join duty immediately and enter into an agreement, with the University in accordance with the laws of the University.
- The University reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
- Service rules are as per the rules of Government of Tamil Nadu / University.
- Candidates should invariably fill in the information regarding court cases pending, criminal cases, disciplinary actions or equivalent etc., in the relevant column of the application form. Any changes in this information as and when occurred after the submission of application form till the completion of recruitment process should be brought to the notice of the University by the candidate, failing which the University reserves the right to cancel the candidature and to debar him/her from all selections.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the post without assigning any reason what so ever.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for receipt of filled in application form is 06.01.2021 upto 5.45 pm
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited for the posts of 1.Registrar, 2.Controller of Examinations (Posted Date: 17 December 2020)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.