Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 12-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Karmavir Dadasaheb Kannamwar College of Engineering, situated in the heart of India in Nagpur city, established in 1984 by Backward Class Youth Relief Committee (BCYRC) is one of the leading engineering colleges in Maharashtra State. Government of Maharashtra has conferred ‘A’ Grade on the basis of excellence & adequate infrastructure as well as academic achievements of students and faculty. It is approved by AICTE New Delhi , DTE,Government of Maharashtra. The college successfully continues to attract attention of scholars from all over the subcontinent. The college runs under graduate and postgraduate courses i.e two courses with six branches of Engineering and three PG programs in Mechanical Engineering ,Civil Engineering and Master of Business Administration . In addition to these, college has approved research centre for Ph.D in Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering with 15 seats each .
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
BE/B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech.
1) BE/B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or M.E./ M.Tech.
2) At least total 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals.
3) Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 2 years shall be Post Ph.D. experience.
1) Ph. D. degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch.
2) Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor.
3) At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals AICTE approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D. guided as Supervisor UGC / Co- supervisor till the date of eligibility of promotion.
At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals AICTE approved list of journals till the date of eligibility of promotion.
1) For the Candidates from Industry Profession the experience shall be at managerial level equivalent to Professor grade is required.
2) (i) Working experience in public sector undertaking is preferred. However private sector can also be considered provided the Industry has a successful continuous standing of at least 10 years.
(ii) The experience can be considered only after production of certificate ( experience) issued by competent authority.
(iii) The area of operation of Industry shall be related to the relevant field of discipline.
(iv) The experience certificate shall include work profile, designation and duration of service.
(v) 50 % of the total service rendered in industries shall be considered as an equivalent to teaching experience provided total experience is at least 10 years and above.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 28-12-2020 alongwith a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
Those who are in employment shall route their applications through their parent employer, furnishing an advance copy of the same to the Principal. However, it shall be binding for the applicant to furnish the ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the parent employer on or before the date of interview.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 28-12-2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWSPAPER SOURCE / REFERENCE
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following post (s) of Assistant Professor (S), Associate Professor(S) And Professor(S).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org