Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 09-12-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
IIMT Group of Colleges was established in the year 1994. Since its inception, the group has grown leaps & bounds and achieved exemplary recognition from the Industry & Academia. At IIMT, we are committed to provide a value driven culture along with creating a professional environment. IIMT as a group, large and diversified, imparts knowledge in the field of Engineering, Management, Education, Law, Pharmacy, etc. It has highly qualified and experienced faculty members in their respective functional areas. IIMT boasts of having more than 8,000 students in various courses in six colleges.The educational group has been dedicated towards providing quality professional education through well-accredited courses, Seminars, Conferences, Guest Lectures, Industrial visits and excellent Academic facilities. We believe in an all round development of students with strong foundation based on pillars of knowledge, intellect and values. The programs are structured to keep pace with the present dynamic and globalized scenario meeting the requirement of industry and education. We are dedicated to deliver excellence in our academic programs.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Dean Academics & HODs
- Professors / Associate Professors / Assistant Professors
- Head (R&D, NBA, NAAC, Training, Placement)
- Non Teaching Positions
- Director/Deputy Director (Admin), Administrative Officer, Maintenance Supervisor, Store Keeper, Civil Engineer, Liaison-Legal Officer, Food Inspector, PA To Director, ERP Manager, IT Manager, System Admin, IT Staff, Lab Staff, Registrar / Asst Registrar (Polytechnic, CCS University Courses)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Dean Academics & HODs
- Polytechnic, Engineering, Pharmacy, Law, BBA, BCA, B.Com, MBA
- Professors / Associate Professors / Asst. Professors
- Engineering (CS, IT), Polytechnic (ME, Civil, EE), MBA, MCA,
- Management / Commerce (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, BBA, BCA, B.Com, BJMC, Physical Education, Finance, HR, Marketing, Economics)
- Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology)
- B.A. LL.B, B.Ed., B.Sc. (Comp. Sc.)
- Trainers (PDP, C, JAVA, GATE)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Qualification As Per AICTE, AKTU & CCS University, Ph.D & NET Qualified will be Preferred
- (Min. 3 Yrs Experience is required for Asst. Professor post)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Send CVs by E-Mail :• firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidates whose credentials match the criteria may send CV with recent passport size photograph and duly filled in application along with required enclosures sent through the following email email@example.com
Interested candidates are Invited to may appear for walk-in interview on 10th-12th December 2020 along with all original certificates, Application and Xerox copies with two Photographs
Walk-in Interview on 10th-12th December 2020 Venue: Plot No. A-20, Knowledge Park-Ill, Greater Noida Mob.: 7302254553, 9667656097
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk-in Interview on 10th-12th December 2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 NEWS PAPER SOURCE / REFERENCES
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com