Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 22-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Jamia Hamdard begins with the establishment of a small Unani clinic in the year 1906 by Hakeem Hafiz Abdul Majeed, one of the well-known practitioners of Unani System of Medicine of his time. Hakeem Hafiz Abdul Majeed had a vision of making the practice of Unani Medicine into a scientific discipline so that Unani medicines could be dispensed in a more efficacious manner to patients. He gave the name “Hamdard” to his venture which means “sympathy for all and sharing of pain”. His illustrious son, Hakeem Abdul Hameed, carried forward the philosophy and objectives of Hamdard in independent India. Even at the time of partition of India in 1947, Hakeem Abdul Hameed was dreaming of setting up a complex of educational institutions which would concentrate on highlighting the contribution of Islam and Islamic culture to Indian civilization and development of Unani medicines for curing diseases
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Finance Officer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For tenure basis recruitment
(i) Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale or a Chartered Accountant or Member of ICWA.
(ii) At least fifteen (15) years of experience as Assistant Professor with eight years in Associate Professor’s grade along with experience in educational administration.
Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education.
Fifteen (15) years of experience in Finance/Accounts/Audit in a University/Government Department/Educational Institution/Public Sector or Private Sector Company of which eight (8) years as Deputy Registrar or in an equivalent post.
For deputation basis:
Officers under the Central/States Govts/Universities/Recognized Research Institution
(a) Holding analogous posts on regular basis.
(b) Possessing the educational qualification and experience prescribed for tenure/direct recruits.
Officers working in organized Finance & Accounts Services under State/Central Govt. will be given preference.
The appointment shall be for a tenure of 05 years, which could be renewed on satisfactory performance and approval of the competent authority.
The age of retirement from the post of Finance Officer will be 62 years, as per rule. Age Limit – Preferably below 50 years on the closing date of application.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Rs. 37400-67000+Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- (pre-revised) i.e. Level-14 in 7th CPC Pay Matrix
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications on prescribed format are invited for filling up the one (01) position of Finance Officer on tenure/deputation basis in the pay band of Rs. 37400-67000+Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- (pre-revised) i.e. Level-14 in 7th CPC Pay Matrix. Eligible candidates fulfilling the following qualification(s) may submit their application on or before 15.12.2020.
Applications complete in all respects should reach to the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Establishment Section, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110062 latest by 15.12.2020 upto 05.00 P.M. alongwith the following:
· Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic record, teaching and work experience).
· Attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience.
· Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of Registrar, Jamia Hamdard payable at New Delhi.
· Duly typed Annexure – A & B available with the application form.
- Jamia Hamdard reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancy if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/ interview.
- Jamia Hamdard reserves the right to consider the name(s) of suitable candidates who may not have applied and also to relax the qualification, experience and age for deserving candidates, as approved by the Selection Committee.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original research papers, degrees and certificate etc. for verification.
- Candidates must ensure that at least 3 persons well versed with their qualifications and competence should send their reference letter directly to the Vice-Chancellor.
- Persons already in service must apply through proper channel. However, such candidates may send their advance copy of filled in application format within the stipulated period. They will however have to produce the No Objection Certificate at the time of interview, failing which, they may not allowed to attend interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained. For any kind of postal delay, Jamia Hamdard will not be responsible for the same.
- Reservation for persons with disabilities as per Government of India Rules is available. Such candidates need not to enclose the application fee.
- To download Application Format and Annexure A & B click here.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission on or before 15.12.2020 upto 05.00 P.M
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement for the post of Finance Officer (Advertisement No. 01/2020)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.