Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 22-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Anna University was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
The University was formed by bringing together and integrating four well known technical institutions in the city of Madras (now Chennai) namely,
College of Engineering (CEG) (Established in 1794)
Alagappa College of Technology (ACT) (Established in 1944)
Madras Institute of Technology (MIT) (Established in 1949)
School of Architecture & Planning (SAP) (Established in 1957)
The University is situated in the southern part of the city of Chennai and it is 3 kms. from the nearest Railway Station (Guindy) and 10 kms. from Chennai Airport. The University’s Main Campus extends over 189 acres abutting the Adyar River on the north and Raj Bhavan on the south. The Madras Institute of Technology at Chrompet constitutes
the second campus of the University which extends over 52 acres. A third campus extending over 5 acres is located at Taramani, Chennai. These campuses have a variety of buildings serving the various needs of the University community.
Alagappa College of Technology is an educational institution located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India that offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences. The college was established in 1944 under University of Madras and later was integrated with Anna University in 1978. Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained there from, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Teaching Fellow (Temporary) for the Department of Applied Science and Technology, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. The applicants should have the following qualifications.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Fellow (Temporary)
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Department of Applied Science and Technology
- Chemistry (Faculty of Science) / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry
- Petroleum Engineering / Petrochemical Technology / Petroleum Engineering and Technology / Petroleum Technology / Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals / Petrochemical Engineering / Chemical Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Essential Qualification – First Class (UG and PG Degree) M.S. from Institution of IIT / NIT / IISc / Anna University may be considered in place of M.E / M. Tech
B.E. / B. Tech Petroleum Engineering / Petrochemical Technology / Petroleum Engineering and Technology / Petroleum Technology / Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals / Petrochemical Engineering / Chemical Engineering
M.E. / M. Tech Petroleum Engineering / Petrochemical Engineering / Petrochemical Technology / Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals
B.Sc. M.Sc., PhD Chemistry (Faculty of Science) / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry
Desirable: Gate qualification; 75% and above or 8.5 CGPA and above in 10 point scale in UG and PG
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
Rs.25,000/- (Per Month)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Duly filled in application along with enclosed self attested photocopies of relevant certificates to the address of “The Head of the Department, Department of Applied Science and Technology, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025”. Last date for the receipt
of the application is 27.11.2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview after scrutinizing the applications.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expenses.
- Preferred to have experience working with confidential data.
- The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for six months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- Write the name of the post, on top of the envelope.
- For every post separate application is need to be filled.
- Full address, name of the district and pin code should be clearly mentioned in the envelope.
- The selection committee decision will be final.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 27.11.2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement for the post of Teaching Fellow – Dept. of Applied Science and Tech. – Last Date: 27.11.2020
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.