Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 21-11-2020
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Established under Gujarat Private University(Amendment) Act No. 25 – 2011 Government of Gujarat and approved under section 22 of UGC Act 1956. Uka Tarsadia University Campus is on the Bardoli-Mahuva road. It is about 7 kilometers from Bardoli and 35 kilometers from Surat. Bardoli Pradesh Kelavani Mandal is a group of devoted veterans in the field of education. It was established in 1960 with the objective of imparting higher education to the tribal and rural areas surrounding Bardoli.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a GUJCOST funded major research project with following details:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
- Synthesis of Novel Bipolar Antenna Based Ligands Modified Hybrid Nano structured Graphene/Carbon for the LEDs/OLEDs and Wavelength Conversion Polymeric Composite Coatings
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Rajamouli Boddula, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Uka Tarsadia University, Maliba Campus, Bardoli-Mahuva Road, Surat (Gujarat) 394350 (Cell No. +91 7735011605)
- Essential qualifications: M. Sc. Chemistry (Organic, Inorganic, Physical, Analytical or related area) with a minimum of 55% aggregate score (or equivalent grade) with CSIR-NET/GATE qualification (Non CSIR-NET/GATE candidates can also apply and as per norms of GUJCOST, Govt, of Gujarat rules fellowship will be given).
- Desirable: Experience of synthesis and characterization, Nano (Graphene) based work knowledge, Instrumentation skills (UV, Spectrofluorometer, Electrochemical analysis, Polymer Coatings), Display devices.
- Age limit: 28 years (Age relaxation will be given as per the GUJCOST, Govt, of Gujarat rules).
- Duration: Three years or up to the termination of project (subject to the review of candidate’s performance)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As per the norms of GUJCOST for Scientific Research.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
How to apply: Interested candidates must email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date of application is 25.11.2020.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit. The date and time of interview will be informed via email/phone.
Shortlisted candidates should appear in person with original certificates, self-attested copies of certificates and a copy of awards/publications.
No travel allowance is admissible for attending the interview. The selected candidate will have the option to register for PhD program as per the norms of Uka Tarsadia University, Bardoli.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 25.11.2020
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement for the position of JRF at Department of Chemistry
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org